Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lukaku from the back end of last season I don't want the other one who wanted to play for Everton is a must.
4OVLKQc.gif

Milik - Off to Napoli
Gabigol - Just signed a new contract

Gabriel himself says he is now very close to finalising a move away from the Campeonato Brasileiro, though he would not confirm his destination.

"I am not signed yet, I am a Santos and Brazil player," he said at a media conference on Thursday. "I am very happy to represent Santos here. Soon, things are going to be sorted.

"Our focus is only here. Before we came, I was in negotiations, and starting from then I left it with my father and my representatives. I think that soon a decision is going to be taken."

Gabriel himself says he is now very close to finalising a move away from the Campeonato Brasileiro, though he would not confirm his destination.

"I am not signed yet, I am a Santos and Brazil player," he said at a media conference on Thursday. "I am very happy to represent Santos here. Soon, things are going to be sorted.

"Our focus is only here. Before we came, I was in negotiations, and starting from then I left it with my father and my representatives. I think that soon a decision is going to be taken."

Has an agreement in place with Juve but is holding out for Barca, apparently.

Interestingly the majority of Chelsea fans appear to be utterly gutted with the link.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/page-22

Not really a fan but if any player feels he can't be arsed when the chips are down then I would gladly join his bandwagon if he truly desires to play for us.Hes young and can improve understand the guidance of an excellent man-management coach like AC.

Noooooooooooooooooo an absolute No, whether Costa goes or not... a big fat No. I would not give those slime buckets from Merseyside one penny....No. For 60 mill if that is the number there will be someone else out there, in a league somewhere.......or give the kids a chance, they are hungry, quick and talented.

He is not worth that sort of money. He isn't good enough to be the main man for a team with aspirations to win the CL.
It will be slightly embarrassing to fork out big money for a player we sold for a lot less just a few years ago.
I do not want him back at Chelsea.

He's a poor footballer

Word is we've just bid £67m
Christ almighty

Rumours weve bid £57m.........god why

Sure lukaku could have helped us won the league back when we only had torres & eto but then the idea of resigning a player that we sold for twice as much than we let go is simply stupid.. madrid did well with morata and we should be doing that in the future, putting a reasonable buyback clause..
NOw, I'd rather we try uncover the unknown gem rather than spending ridiculous money on someone who's not even world class..

Their gutted mate because the majority of them are utter plastic fans who believe they should be signing players they regularly see in the CL (a competition which most of them probably started following chelsea after seeing them), they truly believe they shoudl be signing Lewandowski, Griezman etc due to the stature of their club.

hate them with venom, a nothing club before the money, and a nothing club when the money goes away

It does matter though.

They're under contract and until a bid is made to Everton that they deem acceptable, they will remain Everton players and will get paid handsomely to do so.
Contracts don't mean any thing to players if they want to go they will do their utmost to get there way.

Their gutted mate because the majority of them are utter plastic fans who believe they should be signing players they regularly see in the CL (a competition which most of them probably started following chelsea after seeing them), they truly believe they shoudl be signing Lewandowski, Griezman etc due to the stature of their club.

hate them with venom, a nothing club before the money, and a nothing club when the money goes away

My mate who drops my stuff to me each morning is a hard core Chelsea fan. Headhunter days.

He loaths new Chelsea fans. Wouldnt want Rom back for daft money either mind.

Lukaku and stones won't be playing at Everton next season get your heads around it now and move on.
That could be as true as it is disturbing.
Although we need players for specific areas to sign, all indications are that the most imminent transfer activity will be to see these two leave our club. Not what is wanted at all.
In all reality, it is a fair indictment of the unholy mess El Loco and BS Billy have left our club. The legacy of Bob Martins lingers on, long after he has left. That was because he was allowed to remain in charge of our club for eighteen months longer than he should have been. All overseen by Bill and his bumbling band of sycophants.
The fans knew he had been sourced to be in charge of our club to a position where he had been promoted way beyond his competence. What none of us knew, was just how much damage he had done, and is still doing, to our club.
It now appears more likely we will see key players depart. If that happens, it will be doubly difficult to induce key players to join.
Something in the shape of incoming transfers needs to be expedited. NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back