Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't do it all on his own though mate, and at times it felt like that the way we were playing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was all Lukaku's fault, but Martinez bent over backwards to keep him happy. There was a period where Kone appeared to be under strict instruction to pass the ball to him as soon as he got it, regardless of whether he was in space or marked by two defenders. He was also allowed to play his way through dreadful patches of form - something that wouldn't happen at the clubs he thinks he should be turning out for. I doubt his refusal to press would go down too well either, seeing as though it's been the vogue way of playing for a while now.

The ideal would be to keep him and buy another striker to compete/rotate, but I'm not sure he'd accept anything less than playing 90 minutes of every game for lowly Everton. There are few better at bulldozing the Ciaran Clarks and Maya Yoshidas of the league, but I want someone else to come in and offer something in games against the better sides, where Lukaku is generally a non-factor.

He got us to Wembley.

That was just attention seeking....

sell him, sell him quickly, get shut, get rid, he thinks he's too big for us, possibly is, who cares, it's insulting, irritating, annoying and tbh I'm beyond caring...every few months it's the same tedious story

Interestingly the majority of Chelsea fans appear to be utterly gutted with the link.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/page-22

Not really a fan but if any player feels he can't be arsed when the chips are down then I would gladly join his bandwagon if he truly desires to play for us.Hes young and can improve understand the guidance of an excellent man-management coach like AC.

Noooooooooooooooooo an absolute No, whether Costa goes or not... a big fat No. I would not give those slime buckets from Merseyside one penny....No. For 60 mill if that is the number there will be someone else out there, in a league somewhere.......or give the kids a chance, they are hungry, quick and talented.

He is not worth that sort of money. He isn't good enough to be the main man for a team with aspirations to win the CL.
It will be slightly embarrassing to fork out big money for a player we sold for a lot less just a few years ago.
I do not want him back at Chelsea.

He's a poor footballer

Word is we've just bid £67m
Christ almighty

Rumours weve bid £57m.........god why

Sure lukaku could have helped us won the league back when we only had torres & eto but then the idea of resigning a player that we sold for twice as much than we let go is simply stupid.. madrid did well with morata and we should be doing that in the future, putting a reasonable buyback clause..
NOw, I'd rather we try uncover the unknown gem rather than spending ridiculous money on someone who's not even world class..

Some press saying the chelsea bid is now at 68mil. If we refuse that i am expecting lukaku to put in a transfer request in the coming days.

I personaly feel at 68mil we should take the money and bid 30mil each for milik and gabriel barbosa.

Interestingly the majority of Chelsea fans appear to be utterly gutted with the link.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/page-22

Not really a fan but if any player feels he can't be arsed when the chips are down then I would gladly join his bandwagon if he truly desires to play for us.Hes young and can improve understand the guidance of an excellent man-management coach like AC.

Noooooooooooooooooo an absolute No, whether Costa goes or not... a big fat No. I would not give those slime buckets from Merseyside one penny....No. For 60 mill if that is the number there will be someone else out there, in a league somewhere.......or give the kids a chance, they are hungry, quick and talented.

He is not worth that sort of money. He isn't good enough to be the main man for a team with aspirations to win the CL.
It will be slightly embarrassing to fork out big money for a player we sold for a lot less just a few years ago.
I do not want him back at Chelsea.

He's a poor footballer

Word is we've just bid £67m
Christ almighty

Rumours weve bid £57m.........god why

Sure lukaku could have helped us won the league back when we only had torres & eto but then the idea of resigning a player that we sold for twice as much than we let go is simply stupid.. madrid did well with morata and we should be doing that in the future, putting a reasonable buyback clause..
NOw, I'd rather we try uncover the unknown gem rather than spending ridiculous money on someone who's not even world class..

Those rent boys don't know a footballer when it hits them.

Loads of them calling for them to sell Hazard last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back