Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad (and Raiola) are way too quiet for this rumour to be true. I think he will sign a new deal on over £100k a week and his little fat scumbag of an agent will get a nice wedge out of it.

It's not like we've ever really had a problem extracting money from teams when we've sold players tbf.
Can't really argue with that. Hopefully that doesn't change with the new investment. If sold the fair market prices for them to me are around 60-70 for Stones and 70-80 for Lukaku. I'll be pretty disappointed with only 50 for Stones. Stones is worth more than David Luiz.

Even they pay enough it is still too late. Other clubs know we have money and will ask similar money for the replacement. Much like Koulibaly.

Yeah as others have said its gettting to late now, all this talk of the window not shutting for a few more weeks is pointless, its when the season starts that really counts and we wont have time to replace before Spurs game. If they are serious about wanting him they are leaving it to late like they did with Stones.

Yeah as others have said its gettting to late now, all this talk of the window not shutting for a few more weeks is pointless, its when the season starts that really counts and we wont have time to replace before Spurs game. If they are serious about wanting him they are leaving it to late like they did with Stones.

That is what annoys me, City and Chelsea move in now when they have had all summer to make a move. Not just taking our best players but screwing us up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back