Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Barklay may have his head turned as well as Rom. We are going into contract negotiations with a player who Chelsea will pay 75 mil for and what can we do to convince him to stay? There goes Stones, Barklays head is down before we have even kicked a ball, but dont worry here comes mighty Bolasie to keep you company up front .....................
Will they mate? Do you have a link with that £75m offer from Chelsea?

I think Barklay may have his head turned as well as Rom. We are going into contract negotiations with a player who Chelsea will pay 75 mil for and what can we do to convince him to stay? There goes Stones, Barklays head is down before we have even kicked a ball, but dont worry here comes mighty Bolasie to keep you company up front .....................
"Barkley's head is down"?! Based on what? The fact his mate has moved 45mins down the road?

Give Ross some credit ffs.

Based on the fact his mate down the road is playing in the CL and finishing in the top 4 most seasons. Probably on higher wages as well
What we have shown is that we still have to `sell to buy` I thought those days were over
Sell to buy? Really.

If the 3 deals the media say are close are completed the combined fees will be far more than we got for Stones so clearly we didn't have to sell to buy.

Some people aren't happy unless they are moaning or running the club down.

Based on the fact his mate down the road is playing in the CL and finishing in the top 4 most seasons. Probably on higher wages as well
What we have shown is that we still have to `sell to buy` I thought those days were over
This. Stones will probably be on double what Ross is earning now. I can't imagine the world's most expensive defender being on any less than around 150k, especially at a club like City. Ross is earning what, 60k or so? I know it's still megabucks, but if we continue the way we are, go another year or two with no success, how much longer before he's thinking "maybe I could get a bit of that too" and starts making moves to leave us?

YAWN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back