Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer fact is there have been no offers for him which come near our valuation. If there had been, he would be on his way. Not a happy boy, should have done better in the Euros to attract a attention. What he needs to do is come out playing for us, rack up the goals then there maybe be opportunities for him.

The sheer fact is there have been no offers for him which come near our valuation. If there had been, he would be on his way. Not a happy boy, should have done better in the Euros to attract a attention. What he needs to do is come out playing for us, rack up the goals then there maybe be opportunities for him.
he's probably a bit jealous too that his super agent has been spending all his time with Pogba getting him a mega money move. In Rom's head he genuinely thinks he is on the same level.

should have done better for the last 3 months of the season, play for your club Rom, not your agent!

Because he plays basketball with Pogba he thinks he is in his class as a player. Pogba performs in big, A-level games, Lukaku can't perform and completely stinks out B level games in domestic cup semis and international championship group stages. I thought he semi-final performance, where every member in this forum would have slotted one of the 5 chances he had, would have levelled him.... no chance with that agent though. Everton are his level. I hope we get rid for £70m because he will be found out....

should have done better for the last 3 months of the season, play for your club Rom, not your agent!
mate, he didn't even raise his game for his national team the Euro's and that was his big chance to show the world he is an elite level player (as he kept telling us before the tournament). It will be made out that his dip in form in the league last year was because he wasn't motivated to play for us any more or his heart was set on a Chelsea transfer or even that it was Martinez's fault but none of those excuses fly.

Because he plays basketball with Pogba he thinks he is in his class as a player. Pogba performs in big, A-level games, Lukaku can't perform and completely stinks out B level games in domestic cup semis and international championship group stages. I thought he semi-final performance, where every member in this forum would have slotted one of the 5 chances he had, would have levelled him.... no chance with that agent though. Everton are his level. I hope we get rid for £70m because he will be found out....

I hope he stays because i don't think - even with an extra 70m we would find anyone to replace him but you are right. At Chelsea, if he goes missing for several games or misses all those chances he will swiftly be dropped.

I hope he stays because i don't think - even with an extra 70m we would find anyone to replace him but you are right. At Chelsea, if he goes missing for several games or misses all those chances he will swiftly be dropped.

Sell him to Chelsea if we can secure 2 quality strikers as replacements. Normally this would be impossible, but let Walsh work his magic

Should have let his boots do the talking instead of himself, dad, agent etc. etc. telling everyone of how he was going to play for a champions league club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back