Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman it's evident, likes a player that puts a shift in and presses the opposition. Lukaku does none of those things. If his attitude is being questioned at the club, I can see koeman moving him on. Let's face it we could buy mahrez (although he wouldn't come here) and Mata for the money we'd receive for rom.

Agreed to all but why would we keep someone who is just going to be a complete moody bell all season?, I mean even worse than last year?, as said personally can't be doing with his sulking

Well thats one of the reasons we have just invested a lot of money in a manager who will be expected to sort that right out.

If he cant, or reckons it aint worth the coal, then like I said, that is his call. As the manager.

Like I said, Everton do not need to sell him. Koeman might want to. Either way, it aint Roms decision to make.

Koeman it's evident, likes a player that puts a shift in and presses the opposition. Lukaku does none of those things. If his attitude is being questioned at the club, I can see koeman moving him on. Let's face it we could buy mahrez (although he wouldn't come here) and Mata for the money we'd receive for rom.

Exactomundo.

Big Ron knows what Lukaku is and he knows he will never be his "ideal" Striker, Ron will be ringing up PSG as we speak telling them how boss he is.

And Ron seems to have a pretty ruthless streak so doubt he'd think twice about binning him if he had to

Since when did Pelle run around like a mad head under Koeman.

Mane did that for him, which will be picked up by the 2nd striker for us. Bony, Del or Ross, not Rom.

And Ron seems to have a pretty ruthless streak so doubt he'd think twice about binning him if he had to
My only worry is getting a suitable replacement for Lukaku. Bony is a good striker not in the lukaku's class, but with the money received for stones and Lukaku, your potentially replacing those 'lost goals' with players of the ilk of Mata and draxler (we could meet his release clause) who would share the goals around and compensate for the lack of goals with lukaku's departure.

Blueboy off TEF (who used to post on here as Bluefox and is sourced) reckons Lukaku still wants to leave and all the rags are going to run a story saying as much. Would be disastrous to lose him

To be fair, he also says chill out cos no one will pay the 65 mil...which we all knew anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back