Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only worry is getting a suitable replacement for Lukaku. Bony is a good striker not in the lukaku's class, but with the money received for stones and Lukaku, your potentially replacing those 'lost goals' with players of the ilk of Mata and draxler (we could meet his release clause) who would share the goals around and compensate for the lack of goals with lukaku's departure.
Would say bony is a better player but not as prolific, guess what you lose in goals you make up for in general play so more goals might get spread around the team

Lukaku has been a pain off the pitch and seeing him go would be a relief . However he performs the primary objective of a striker which is scoring goals, far better than anyone else we have been linked with so far . If we have to replace him it should be with the best we can afford. I would hate to go back to just past their best or not quite sure if they'll make players like Beattie ,Saha ,Johnson et al.

If we sell Rom, we WILL sign a new striker

I'd bet everything I own on it

The only way we wouldn't would be if it was last minute in the window and we didn't have time, and even then we'd sign one in Jan or get a loan in

We're selling 15 plus ( maybe goals ) ish and not cert to get that with a replacement, we don't sell him mate simple as that

Pardon my ignorance as im relatively new on here, but someone mentioned a lad from TEF earlier Bluefox? or Blueboy? saying he (Lukaku) still wants out and press going to run a story.

Is he reliable? Has he called much right or shall we file under "nonsense"

Don't want to sell him as we can't replace yet but he's literally done nothing on or off the pitch that's any good since New Years.

To be honest I expect him to do more in the first month of next season then the whole of the last half of the previous season, if he dosent then any ideas he has of playing at Chelsea or anywhere else will be gone.

Pardon my ignorance as im relatively new on here, but someone mentioned a lad from TEF earlier Bluefox? or Blueboy? saying he (Lukaku) still wants out and press going to run a story.

He's well respected, not sure what he's got right though.

Pelle held the ball up, he didnt have bouncy shins.
WIpbCAz.jpg

Fox knows his stuff, but like most this window, has been led a dance at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back