Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about the Lukaku situation? Likely to stay or go?

Almost certainly staying. There will have had to have been a major change of mind over the last few weeks for him to seek to go.

We're not going to let him go even if he asks, and Chelsea are not going to bid £75 million. Regardless I think he'll sign a contract with a release clause if we don't qualify for CL next year, he can go to a CL team.

What if Rom had been promised marquee signings and those haven't been delivered?

Good question eh guys? Gimme a like.

Moshiri met Raiola and laid out his plans and vision for Everton which would have included targets this summer but far more importantly his investment plans for the next few years.

Raiola was sufficiently impressed to recommend to his client Lukaku he should negotiate a new contract which he has done so.

He's not going to walk away with three weeks of the window still to run.

Moshiri met Raiola and laid out his plans and vision for Everton which would have included targets this summer but far more importantly his investment plans for the next few years.

Raiola was sufficiently impressed to recommend to his client Lukaku he should negotiate a new contract which he has done so.

He's not going to walk away with three weeks of the window still to run.

If thats the case, then you would expect Lukaku to sign a new contract in the next few days, with his agent currently being in the country like?

Many sources indicate he will leave, should be an interesting few weeks.

I've said it many times, they are Milwall with a lottery win, such an ordinary club for most of their history with little idea of what's gone before. However I fear Rom wants to go back and doubt we can hang onto him if he's going to push for it. I guess we will find out in the next week or so, been a strange summer this one.
Nobody remembers what's gone on before since the premier league started

Almost certainly staying. There will have had to have been a major change of mind over the last few weeks for him to seek to go.

We're not going to let him go even if he asks, and Chelsea are not going to bid £75 million. Regardless I think he'll sign a contract with a release clause if we don't qualify for CL next year, he can go to a CL team.
That's a great relief, saved us from relegation in a no service midfield last season good news
indeed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back