Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha, God the Stanard really aren't giving up on this one.

FWIW, Austin almost certainly wouldn't sign for us after he pretty publicly criticised Koeman for the move away from Saints, would he? Where, btw, he is guaranteed first choice.

The Standard have been so wide of the mark on this. London paper obviously (as they all are, but Standard is 'the' London paper), so not surprising.

FWIW, Austin almost certainly wouldn't sign for us after he pretty publicly criticised Koeman for the move away from Saints, would he? Where, btw, he is guaranteed first choice.

The Standard have been so wide of the mark on this. London paper obviously (as they all are, but Standard is 'the' London paper), so not surprising.

The Standard have been pedalling this from the start mate. Even Darren Lewis has stopped pedalling it...

Law is the most reliable journo when it comes to Chelsea business, but even he slips into the arrogance of 'well Everton MUST sell their best player to us...'

They've sold Lkaku about 5 times 'for definite' this wondow already, they have alos been responsible for linking us to about 5-6 strikers during the summer (wonder why?)

Rom must surely be excited by the future here, I'd hope.

I don't believe in going back to a club that wanted to get rid of you.

Pogba, for example...

A laughable circumstance when you consider it.

Sold for £1.5m, bought back for £89m.

If Rom went back, he'd want his head looking at...

The Standard have been pedalling this from the start mate. Even Darren Lewis has stopped pedalling it...

Law is the most reliable journo when it comes to Chelsea business, but even he slips into the arrogance of 'well Everton MUST sell their best player to us...'

They did the exact saem thing with Stones last seasona s well - same journos etc

They did the exact saem thing with Stones last seasona s well - same journos etc

Yep. As I pointed out earlier on in the window it's merely the same journos Chelsea used last year. It's all leaked from the Chelsea side.

I'm not having a go @Carefree Blue - but it's how Chelsea operate in the media. As stations then like TalkSport and SSN are all London based, they just morph into one big media frenzy that on some metaphorical level represents the cesspit that is that city (as much as I'd love to live there if I had the money mind).

Yep. As I pointed out earlier on in the window it's merely the same journos Chelsea used last year. It's all leaked from the Chelsea side.

I'm not having a go @Carefree Blue - but it's how Chelsea operate in the media. As stations then like TalkSport and SSN are all London based, they just morph into one big media frenzy that on some metaphorical level represents the cesspit that is that city (as much as I'd love to live there if I had the money mind).

http://tbrfootball.com/chelsea-wait-for-lukaku-joao-mario-update-starlet-to-sign-for-watford/

Its like this half assed crap from the standard and then rehashed by a guy on twitter @samleveridge who
descibes himself as a liverpool fan ........................

Will Lukaku run his ass off for Koeman like he's after tho ? after watching him for Everton so far I'd say no! Mind you Barkley Ran more than I've seen from him on saturday ! Imagine a Lukaku who puts a shift in ? yesss please !

:D I'm thick skinned mate and everyone has a right to their opinion. Really is going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. Remy is by the sounds of things close to leaving, we need another striker. I think Costa will leave next summer and this is the reason we are supposedly chasing Lukaku- seen as the man to run the show for the foreseeable.

As if we'd sign Austin as a replacement for Rom? If we are in for him its a cheap signing as we only have Rom and Kone. So we only basically have Rom. Even if Lukaku wasn't linked away we'd be trying to buy at least one more striker. I think we'll try and bring in two even if Rom stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back