Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting that people talk about comparisons, for me the only comparison to make is with goalscoring, why because thats what a striker is about, it's what they will be remembered for, for example Dixie Dean. At his current age Lukaku has scored more goals than many class strikers out there, Suarez, Shearer, Owen, Ibrahimovic, Henry, and Drogba, etc etc. Yes players like Raul, Messi and the real Ronaldo were ahead but he's done pretty good so far. Now not saying he's as skillful as those mentioned above but his goal figures are up there and you can't deny that, facts are facts.

Everton fans, some very good news for you: Ronald Koeman has said that Romelu Lukaku will be staying at the club this summer.

There has been speculation that the striker could be leaving Goodison but, writing in his column in Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, Toffees boss Koeman says that will not be the case.

"Ten days before the transfer deadline he came into the manager's office and said he was no longer leaving and had decide to stay at Everton," writes Koeman.

"His decision is the same value as a big money transfer. He is not only a good player but a fine person. He lives his football in the fashion that you would want a top footballer to.

"It is great to work with him and I think he had seen that we want to engineer improvement at every corner. To develop him into a really top player is the challenge before me."

I'd have Rom over Costa any day. Costa's record since his first ten matches for Chelsea hasn't been all that and he's just trouble.

so we don't like said player mouthing off to the press when abroad, but koeman is allowed to mouth off to foreign press if it's good words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back