Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy had that clause in his contact before last season?! Didn't he only start according regularly last year? He must be a clairvoyant!

Did he mate? Didn't know that - point still stands though, a clause only applicable to teams in the Champions League as those who dont finish in those places are our direct competition (provided we dont finish in the CL places)/

Did he mate? Didn't know that - point still stands though, a clause only applicable to teams in the Champions League as those who dont finish in those places are our direct competition (provided we dont finish in the CL places)/
I don't know I assumed that it would have been as it would be odd for Leicester to have offered him a new contract during last season with such a low release clause!

I don't know I assumed that it would have been as it would be odd for Leicester to have offered him a new contract during last season with such a low release clause!
Probably to ward off the arsenal interest, the low release clause is to get him to sign up cause he knows last year was a fluke
There'll be a firesale next year

Hang on lads. I don't buy this gentleman's agreement he can go to a CL side next Summer if we don't make Europe.
Are you telling me if only one team makes a play and offers only £45m we are obligated to sell.
No chance we are that big suckers post BK and Bobby.
It won't be a gentleman's agreement either. Rom's agent isn't that big a sucker.

Any release clause should definitely be conditional on CL football, then we can't be too upset as Rom's always said that's his aim.

Make it an release clause of £89m to match the world record and then we'll be happy regardless of the outcome lol

@ the esk why do you reckon lukaku had a change of heart mate ?
Take your pick Mike.

1 No one bid the money we wanted.

2 Big fat increase in pay.

3 Two of his best mates (Bolasie & Pogba) have moved to the North West.

4 Been told of the player/players signing this week.

5 He's decided to make his own decisions instead of his dad & Raiola.

6 Loves the Blue Dragon curry sauce after home games.

I'd say all of the above.

Take your pick Mike.

1 No one bid the money we wanted.

2 Big fat increase in pay.

3 Two of his best mates (Bolasie & Pogba) have moved to the North West.

4 Been told of the player/players signing this week.

5 He's decided to make his own decisions instead of his dad & Raiola.

6 Loves the Blue Dragon curry sauce after home games.

I'd say all of the above.
Nice one mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back