Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, bit unlucky with his chance too.
Very good save by Keeper.
Ross, Kev, Gerry and Bolasie a decent support cast.
Let's hope we avoid a 'Stoke special' on Saturday and smash em instead. Happy days

Having conversation with @MoutsGoat about his inclusion got me thinking about his reactions on saturday, probably from his profile picture.

HIs reactions were very much how they were in his first season or two, or even the start of last season. Seems to be back to his normal happiness. Hoping we see the best of him again this season.

tbf to Rom maybe he has seen a change in the way we play, how many time last season (particularly in the early part of the season) did he make a run only for the ball to be passed square, and again, and again, and again ......... must have been slightly demoralising and demotivating.

It will take time but perhaps he can finally see he might get some service.....

Having said that he needs to start making those runs again!

Anyone getting a bit concerned about his form. Seems to be missing a lot of chances that he normally buries, can't be his attitude he wants to stay now!!! I know they say form is temporary class is permanent but nevertheless his lack of goals is a concern, sitter against WBA and numerous chances missed tonight.

Anyone getting a bit concerned about his form. Seems to be missing a lot of chances that he normally buries, can't be his attitude he wants to stay now!!! I know they say form is temporary class is permanent but nevertheless his lack of goals is a concern, sitter against WBA and numerous chances missed tonight.

Or he realised no one is gonna pay his fee yet so has said he'll stay to save face with the club/fans and really his still isn't in it and that's why he's not burying a dead person?

He's in a bit of a drought for us at the moment. Once one comes he'll start banging them in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back