Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would people's response be if an article about Rom appeared over the weekend from our previous manager ( His new manager for the national team ) saying he needs to play for a high profile team in the Champions league to further his talent and cement his place in the Belgium team.

Funny you say that as I can see that being something he would do, not the type of man to accept he was a total failure, I reckon his sacking he will be very bitter about. Saying that Rom hasnt done anything of late to deserve to be an automatic start for Belgium, unless they dont have many options.

Funny you say that as I can see that being something he would do, not the type of man to accept he was a total failure, I reckon his sacking he will be very bitter about. Saying that Rom hasnt done anything of late to deserve to be an automatic start for Belgium, unless they dont have many options.

It's part of his interview with a European media outlet discussing the arrival of Henry and how it will impact and hope to improve the current strikers.

Sticking the knife in because he got sacked, I thought he would have acted with class and dignity.

Can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo of late !!
Maybe if he stopped practicing this musical instrument based bovine's behind beating ritual, and concentrated on his football skills instead, he would improve as a footballer?

Flippin foreign managers and their daft training concepts.

He's in my eyes a Donkey with a broken leg and blind in one eye

Never did like him

Get rid

And when he is gone he will drag this club down with his outbursts
Through the mud and fields beyond.his agent family will also jump on the bandwagon

What would people's response be if an article about Rom appeared over the weekend from our previous manager ( His new manager for the national team ) saying he needs to play for a high profile team in the Champions league to further his talent and cement his place in the Belgium team.

bullets in the post

I like Lukaku but F#&k Me he's been one cheeky [Poor language removed]! No one puts an offer in so he decides he's staying for another season. Cheers mate.
If he puts the effort in he can be one of the best strikers in the world and to have a 2 in 1 when we've been proper dog poo only tells you how good this lad can be.

I like Lukaku but F#&k Me he's been one cheeky [Poor language removed]! No one puts an offer in so he decides he's staying for another season. Cheers mate.
If he puts the effort in he can be one of the best strikers in the world and to have a 2 in 1 when we've been proper dog poo only tells you how good this lad can be.
I haven't actually heard him saying anything about staying,just Koemans quotes,it would appear he's staying out of duresse(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back