Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have reached a point where I can only deal in sarcastic hyperbole when it comes to Lukaku. Sorry about that.

However much Everton get, it'll be enough to keep them in the market for strikers that score in the region of 15-20 in the league.

Even if the new forward scores a few less, there's every chance he'll do a better job leading the line and bringing others into play. Obviously there's always an element of risk involved with any big transfer, but I'm really not worried at all.

I have also said your last point. If we sign a striker who scores less but works hard for the team and leads the line it'll make up for less goals.

:bye:

Niasse-v-Kone.jpg

Racist mate

If Dortmund are to sell aubeymang for 70 million i plucked that figure out of the sky no idea if it's true, do you really think they will buy lukaku.

Dortmund a club with one of the best recruitment departments in the world who have made some small mistakes but not many & generally are ahead of the curve not buying high value players.

They perhaps would buy him if he was at the stage when we bought him price wise. can see them either going for somebody we haven't heard of or an embolo/ batshuyai type young £25/30 million massive potential high sell on potential.

Kristoff terreur the Belgium journalist says lukaku price is 65 million & he is rarely wrong on all thing Belgium. I just don't think Dortmund will spend the type of money it would take to buy him or any other player for that matter 65 is just too much for them.

There transfer record is 20 million for mkhyartran & that is the 10th highest in bundesliga history javi Martinez was £30 million that's the record which Bayern paid.

He's entitled to want a move to a top club and he undoubtedly deserves it,just doesn't need to keep harping on about it at every possible opportunity .He has an agent with a big enough mouth already who can do that for him!
100 % agree, keep his mouth shut - disrespectful

Get ready for all the rumors lads...mirrior has him going back to chelsea as conte wants him and is willing to pay twice what they sold him for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back