Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you whiny scrotums are really getting on my onions

You all thought Rom was brilliant before he started being a git, and now all of a sudden he's crap just because he wants to leave?

The man's being a knob with all this cauliflower cheese he's spouting, but that doesn't make him a bad player overnight

Have some dignity you sod bags

Don't let him see you cry

You all thought Rom was brilliant before he started being a git, and now all of a sudden he's crap just because he wants to leave?

The man's being a knob with all this cauliflower cheese he's spouting, but that doesn't make him a bad player overnight

Sod bags...am stealing that to add to cockwomble

Yeah, he's our best striker for three decades. He's being a tit but that doesn't stop him being a top class finisher and physical monster at the age of 22.

Hilarious mate, if you aren't interested in debating the point then pop me on ignore.
16-yelling.gif

There's no denying that as a Striker, you need a certain amount of arrogance for success. He certainly has the skills, but could use a little lesson or two on when to unleash the arrogance, ie on the pitch & not in press conferences.

Now, having said that, I can understand people paying a closer amount of attention to his game once he's indicated that he wants out, and overlooked matters come to the fore. I don't think it's in question that he's our best striker in years, but if slating him eases the loss for some, well, maybe that helps them?

The worst thing about being an Everton fan is the fans. This lad is top drawer and we should be doing everything we can to keep him, the amount of stick he gets at the match is ridiculous.

Put him in a team with a system to get the best out of him and he will be a world beater! Anyone who doesn't want him to stay doesn't deserve to see us have good players.

Reactions: DRM
The worst thing about being an Everton fan is the fans. This lad is top drawer and we should be doing everything we can to keep him, the amount of stick he gets at the match is ridiculous.

Put him in a team with a system to get the best out of him and he will be a world beater! Anyone who doesn't want him to stay doesn't deserve to see us have good players.
We very much centered our entire system around him? Not sure what you mean here!

We very much centered our entire system around him? Not sure what you mean here!

Playing slow from the back, playing only one recognised winger and going backwards once the ball goes into any of the 3 behind him? Not sure how that suited him, you see him making runs for a ball in behind all the time and not receiving it. After passing the ball round the back for a bit we go long to him with the nearest player 10 yards away. None of that is a system which suits him.

Playing slow from the back, playing only one recognised winger and going backwards once the ball goes into any of the 3 behind him? Not sure how that suited him, you see him making runs for a ball in behind all the time and not receiving it. After passing the ball round the back for a bit we go long to him with the nearest player 10 yards away. None of that is a system which suits him.
Ok so i agree our system was undeniable rubbish tikka takka at the back, but going forward - everything we wanted to happen went through him more often than not, and if he had an off day it was quite obvious as we'd create next to nothing in the game (with no plan B).

But imo we played very strongly into Lukakus needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back