Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the euro's are not showing many good strikers. They all look lazy and without first touch. Or they are scared to give a header and offer to take the corner kick themselves ...

Can't wait for tonight when our £65 million striker rips off his top and shows the world his "Once a Blue, always a Blue" vest underneath:D

Must be the biggest game of his life, so far, should be interesting...

Difficult challenge for him tonight, up against Chiellini and Bonucci. These are the types that usually leave him an emasculated sulk by half-time.

No better time to show that he's worth a big outlay.

Difficult challenge for him tonight, up against Chiellini and Bonucci. These are the types that usually leave him an emasculated sulk by half-time.

No better time to show that he's worth a big outlay.

All jokes aside, if he wants to really back up all the talk with some action and prove his worth, then tonight is the perfect time. Hasn't really shown it on the big stage for me. Jury's still out. Win-win situation for us as if he has a successful tournament, then we can name our price. If he bombs, then there is still a small chance we might keep him. Not easy to find a 20-goal striker.

Milik looked good.
I know it was against N. Ireland but, to me he looked the best player on the field.
There was also a nineteen year old on the left side of midfield who did well for Poland but I can't remember his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back