Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted that Rom has had yet another awful game for Belgium tonight as nobody with more than a fiver to spend will make a bid for him.
He has the ability to be a great striker, but he hasn't done anything to enhance his reputation since early March.
He needs to rescue his faltering career by pulling his tripe out for Everton next season.

He plays better with another striker on the pitch I reckon, weird that the Belgium manager didn't try this even when they were chasing the game with 10 mins left. I hope he stays next year and we pair him with another top striker or push Barkley/Mirallas up front with him in some games.

Wishing Everton players to play badly and being jovial at it. Kopites.
Lukaku has no respect for the club or fans and likewise no respect for him. He does a job and if it works good. If not he can go. If somebody thinks his current poor form might work to our advantage then fair enough. Mercenary players breed mercenary fans.

My worry would be that Lukaku isnt clever enough to read Mata's movement/passes to be honest.

Lukaku makes good runs in my opinion.

My criticism is that he doesn't react quickly enough. Rarely see him score a rebound or anticipate a mistake.

Is it wrong that I loved the fact Lukaku has been shocking throughout the tournament?

Not a surprise to me. He lacks the technique to do anything at that level.

He suits English football and being able to get behind a front line. At international level, where possession is king, he's always going to be useless against decent sides.

Lukaku has no respect for the club or fans and likewise no respect for him. He does a job and if it works good. If not he can go. If somebody thinks his current poor form might work to our advantage then fair enough. Mercenary players breed mercenary fans.

Every single player in our team is a mercenary if a bigger club comes along. Get used to it.

Not really bothered about how he played tonight as I wanted Wales to win, that was more important, after that just glad our star man didn't get injured and will be ready to bang some in for the blues next season, bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back