Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what Everton are going to do if Lukaku refuses to sign a new deal. Could end up leaving a lot of money on the table by sticking to the current valuation.

I've a feeling in my water that Rom is going to stay if we offer him an improved contract. I just can't see why chelsea need him with the attacking options they already have.

I am such a cynical tosspot that i think Lukaku will refuse a new deal, Chelsea will bid he will then play the "you gave Stones his move, so i want mine" card, and he'll go

Nailed on transfer request next week.

Quite possibly, but I hope not. That would be heart breaking. I can understand the reasons why Stones went, but trying to replace a 20 goal a season striker would not be so easy.

I think a lot will depend how many (decent) players we can get in by next week. Fail and Rom's head may be turned...

I think Barklay may have his head turned as well as Rom. We are going into contract negotiations with a player who Chelsea will pay 75 mil for and what can we do to convince him to stay? There goes Stones, Barklays head is down before we have even kicked a ball, but dont worry here comes mighty Bolasie to keep you company up front .....................

Quite possibly, but I hope not. That would be heart breaking. I can understand the reasons why Stones went, but trying to replace a 20 goal a season striker would not be so easy.

I think a lot will depend how many (decent) players we can get in by next week. Fail and Rom's head may be turned...
No problem, we'll replace him with Peter Crouch for £12M and anyone who says this is a terrible deal is a bedwetter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back