Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in the history of Everton was so much owed by so many to so few.

Cowards. I cant wait until the three I have in mind are out the door and playing in Division One where they belong. They'll never be forgiven. To pull on a blue shirt and offer nothing is a crime to me. They are uttelry finished.

the good news is they wont be around much longer anyway.

Cowards. I cant wait until the three I have in mind are out the door and playing in Division One where they belong. They'll never be forgiven. To pull on a blue shirt and offer nothing is a crime to me. They are uttelry finished.

But before they go, we will reward them with a testimonial, the whole fanbase will rejoice and admire the work they did for the greater good.

But before they go, we will reward them with a testimonial, the whole fanbase will rejoice and admire the work they did for the greater good.
No marks forever.

No medals to polish, they can sit and remember the days they tanked a few matches and duped the supporters who paid their wages. Horrendous people. Never forgotten or forgiven. Never.

Is one of them three Lukaku? If not what are you rabbiting on about? And in this thread?

Oh FFS just shut up Rom!

Sick of this now. Just leave if we're not good enough for you!
He's not said anything has he? That'll stop now we're on an upward trajectory. We only have to wait another 24hrs and this will be the first window since God was a lad that he hasn't piped up. No coincidence.

Don't get your hopes leave. Some leave and then just return months later

I think the worst thing about these latest comments is that they're so early in the season. It puts a whole question mark over his commitment between now and January, it's going to have a negative effect on team morale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back