Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see very little movement for the vast majority of those goals and not a single instance of him using his strength. On a plate for him, never thanks his teammates. The vast majority of Premiership strikers would put away those chances but offer far more in the build up.

All about opinions mate, but I saw plenty of movement there, was it down to pure luck that he happened to be standing in the right place?

I see very little movement for the vast majority of those goals and not a single instance of him using his strength. On a plate for him, never thanks his teammates. The vast majority of Premiership strikers would put away those chances but offer far more in the build up.

Mate. You are arguing that Lukaku only has bags and bags of goals under his belt because of the quality service he gets.

He plays for Everton.

Stop and think about it for a minute.

Quite amazing really.

Rather than try build a team around one of the most clinical finishers in European football many here would rather try build a team without him.

Look at his quotes now and when he joined everton. He doesn't want to be here. He used us as a stepping stone to push a move to a BIG club (his words).

and yes, I do want rid of him. Get 60M for him and thats plenty of money to build something.

All players have weaknesses, and Lukakus stand out much more when we're not playing well.

Take away his goals, and he offers nothing - which for me doesn't put him in the world class bracket. Players being touted for the same price as him score for fun and also carry the team.

Agree he's not in the world class bracket (yet) one thing that is annoying, for his size he doesn't win many headers.

Small point but on acknowledging his team mates, he almost always turns and points to the provider before looking up to the sky and performing a blessing movement with his hands.

Look at his quotes now and when he joined everton. He doesn't want to be here. He used us as a stepping stone to push a move to a BIG club (his words).

and yes, I do want rid of him. Get 60M for him and thats plenty of money to build something.
Then you sir, are a fool.

93c25706c9f986424ee76103da6c7e349d9dd964a64cd7674321ea1ed9823346.jpg

All players have weaknesses, and Lukakus stand out much more when we're not playing well.

Take away his goals, and he offers nothing - which for me doesn't put him in the world class bracket. Players being touted for the same price as him score for fun and also carry the team.
Take away his goals....ffs lollollollollol

Take away his goals and see where we would be. If i was Rom i would've downed tools last year and demanded a move. A striker who can bang goals in for fun, with 1% service. He must feel completely and utterly fed up. Huge loss for us, but i can't wait to see him with a good team.

So fans want a striker that presses, works his socks off, scores goals, creates goals, holds it up and does everything! If we can get Aguero or Suarez then sound but sadly we aren't challenging for titles and champions leagues so just except that Romelu is best we can have at this moment.

Even if we had Aguero he'd probably be booed for not winning or scoring enough headers

Everton fans love to hate
No! I want a striker that offers something when the goals are not flowing its that simple! At least make a nuisance of himself or is that to much to ask because 'he's been our best striker for the past 20 years'

We should be getting more than that for him in the current market.

Take away his goals....ffs lollollollollol

Take away his goals and see where we would be. If i was Rom i would've downed tools last year and demanded a move. A striker who can bang goals in for fun, with 1% service. He must feel completely and utterly fed up. Huge loss for us, but i can't wait to see him with a good team.

No, his goals are obviously important - but we can't tout him as world class if he's weak in other areas which are just as important

Disagree - he wants to be successful. If we can demonstrate the potential to be a success then he will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back