Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any player is worth anything other than what somebody is willing to pay for them, which in Lukaku's case will be a hell of a lot of dosh.

It's been said again and again, even when you read between the lines of the lad's/agent's own comments, money alone will not keep him at Everton, he wants medals, honors, worldwide recognition. If we sign some big stars this summer (yeah, pie in the sky right now), he might well choose to stay and try to make all those achievements through Everton, but it would take another season or two of ifs and buts. He wants the big time now.
Chelsea will likely be champions this season (unless a sink hole opens up and swallows the entire team), and if they come sniffing this summer, they might well make an offer he and the board just cannot refuse. We need to be preparing for that. We need to be ready to step up and get a replacement lined up now.
The paradox is, we will only have money and a promise to offer, if we had more, then we wouldn't need to buy a replacement in the first place!

Only way I see Chelsea coming in for him this summer is if Costa goes and I personally don't see that happening, think all this talk of China is him and his agent bluffing their way to a new contract.

As I've said, there's very few clubs in the world who could afford to buy him off us and most of those don't need him anyway. If he goes anywhere else in England I can see it being United but hopefully that's a while off if it happens at all.

Massive amounts of beak
Set up a charity for the rehabilitation of dogs forced to pose for incriminating photos in weeb clothing
Start my own enforcement agency to arrest and punish the perpetrators
Negative rep add on for the site

Probably invest the rest

Yeah , into more beak.

Some of the finishing here ffs. To think, I was made up we got him on loan and didn't think we had a chance in hell of getting him permanently, never mind at least 3 more years. Just enjoy him while we can.

Palace was my fave, didnt realize he had scored that may with his head

If he goes, he goes for a lot of money. If he doesn't sign a new contract by the end of the season, he's odds on to go IMO.

Personally, I'd rather Moshiri made a statement and broke our wage structure to keep him, simply because of the status he has amongst fans, but if he leaves I think we'll be just fine. Just sell him as close to deadline day as possible so as to not show our hand in terms of the money we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back