Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport is vehemently anti-Everton (Collymore excepted) and it never ceases to amaze me why blues listen to it. I only ever put it on when I am driving and they are broadcasting a game. Follow my lead!

Talksport is vehemently anti-Everton (Collymore excepted) and it never ceases to amaze me why blues listen to it. I only ever put it on when I am driving and they are broadcasting a game. Follow my lead!

They are anti-Everton cos they know we are the most vocal, thus will increase their revenue, thats honestly the only reason, they are basically the Davek of the airwaves.

They are anti-Everton cos they know we are the most vocal, thus will increase their revenue, thats honestly the only reason, they are basically the Davek of the airwaves.

Thats what it is, they need phone calls...etc no point talking about a side no one cares about. Besides we are a bit of a story right now, and Lukaku is the main man.

It isnt. Durhams job is to wind up fans. Looks like he has. Imagine being an Arsenal fan with the stuff he spouts.

Jim White gives us excellent coverage. H&J too. Always respectful and both know our real status.

One thing i have not seen mentioned is Rom's love of playing, he has already said he does not watch well and the thought of him being rotated by a mega champions league team will not please him. The sort of sides that will come in for him will have quality through out and spending 1 week in 2 on the bench will drive him mad.

It isnt. Durhams job is to wind up fans. Looks like he has. Imagine being an Arsenal fan with the stuff he spouts.

Jim White gives us excellent coverage. H&J too. Always respectful and both know our real status.

I will take your word for it (I dont know who H&J are, as I don't listen to it!). Obviously Jim White likes to publicise the Moshiri connection. However, I will will still not give it the time of day...

J is a bitter little nobhead. He's criticised Everton on numerous occasions, especially on, is his words, Everton holding Lukaku 'Prisoner'

Thats what it is, they need phone calls...etc no point talking about a side no one cares about. Besides we are a bit of a story right now, and Lukaku is the main man.

This myth needs to be put to bed, they have maximum about 10 callers on an hour. It's a pittance compared to advertising which is driven by listeners.

Don't worry lads he's not going to Chelsea, they had a fan on who said "Lukaku over rated the way he stepped up and missed that pen in the Super cup proves he's arrogant"

Durham said... You says he over rated cos he missed a pen 3 years ago. Chelsea fans honestly... Totally clueless

Don't worry lads he's not going to Chelsea, they had a fan on who said "Lukaku over rated the way he stepped up and missed that pen in the Super cup proves he's arrogant"

Durham said... You says he over rated cos he missed a pen 3 years ago. Chelsea fans honestly... Totally clueless

Haha I heard that when I was driving home, typical Chelsea fan.

To me this is all a none story, of course any side would want him, us selling him these days is another issue

I can't seem to the post now but earlier today the official Everton page posted something about Lukaku and asked fans to rate his season out of 10. The top rated comment was 7.5 out of 10. "Doesn't run around enough", "Needs to be more consistent, blah blah blah".

He's the top scorer in the league in a team that is in 7th place FFS. Why do we have so many idiots following us?

J is a bitter little nobhead. He's criticised Everton on numerous occasions, especially on, is his words, Everton holding Lukaku 'Prisoner'

Missed that. Find him funny and an engaging well seasoned football fan.

Anyrate. Rom.

Lets hope his agent being mates with Mosh pays dividends.

he'll be here start of next season. Why worry about all this paper talk, it was worrying 3 years ago, not one club has even attempted to buy him in that time. If we do eventually sell him we'll have had 4 or 5 years good service and a massive fee to buy two or three top players with anyway. No, we probably wouldn't be able to attract a striker the quality of lukaku, but we could buy players that would improve us overall.

I can't seem to the post now but earlier today the official Everton page posted something about Lukaku and asked fans to rate his season out of 10. The top rated comment was 7.5 out of 10. "Doesn't run around enough", "Needs to be more consistent, blah blah blah".

He's the top scorer in the league in a team that is in 7th place FFS. Why do we have so many idiots following us?
Unfortunately there's 'other' reasons why many of our fans feel the need to criticise him regardless of the facts.

he'll be here start of next season. Why worry about all this paper talk, it was worrying 3 years ago, not one club has even attempted to buy him in that time. If we do eventually sell him we'll have had 4 or 5 years good service and a massive fee to buy two or three top players with anyway. No, we probably wouldn't be able to attract a striker the quality of lukaku, but we could buy players that would improve us overall.

Exactly. If he stays we have guarenteed goals. If he goes we'll improve the squad

Isco - Statement

Martial - Relacement

Sigurdsson - Productivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back