Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all nonsense, isn't it? Surely it can't be more complicated than "If he gets a better offer from a CL club he leaves, if he doesn't he stays"?

Will sign in a few weeks and all the meffs trying to wum tonight can get vaulted, happy days ;)
I really like your optimism and hope you're right. But it seemed we've been 'played' by his agent, with his remarks regarding his contract on talksport. Fair enough if rom wants champions league football, you can't argue with that, but why is his agent saying the contract is 99% agreed and spouting his mouth off on talksport.?

I really like your optimism and hope you're right. But it seemed we've been 'played' by his agent, with his remarks regarding his contract on talksport. Fair enough if rom wants champions league football, you can't argue with that, but why is his agent saying the contract is 99% agreed and spouting his mouth off on talksport.?

Because he's a high profile agent mate, who us reckon got him into that slot anyways, my guess would be Jim whites new best mate, as for terrier, the major thing he did was retweet a bloke that has 400 followers that has the I side scoop, sound plausable?

Last edited:
If by meffs you mean me, I suggest you wait till the window closes on 1st September before you vault anybody.

Talking in general of the Twitter meltdowns mate, if lukaku actually doesn't sign and leaves then yeah think I'll have more worries about the future of Everton than scoring points on a forum.

This only gained credence due to a terrier retweet to support his prior post of an outstanding issue, it'll be done or we aren't as advertised ambition wise, simple as that,

Haven't found it anywhere online. If there is one; it will probably be included in the rebroadcast of the entire Everton-West Brom match tonight. (playsports 1 20.50)
Just saw the interview. Its pretty weird. Some dude asks him questions in French and he responds in Dutch saying No to all questions.

Just saw the interview. Its pretty weird. Some dude asks him questions in French and he responds in Dutch saying No to all questions.

It was always probable that it was going to be one of those strange interviews again. I suspect they joggled with the wording yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back