Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly you're right

Right, time to dust ourselves off and get on with it

Back Rom for the rest of the season and hope he has a stormer, adding even more money to the eventual fee we'll get

We'll then have to hope that Walsh and Koeman can put that money to good use. We won't be able to sign a player as good as Rom, but hopefully we can sign a handful of decent ones and they can offset the Rom shaped hole in the squad somewhat

Im so angry right now Mikey, hold me.

Fantastic striker but an absolute knobhead. The timing of this is disgusting. Everyone deep down knows he would probably leave in the summer regardless of what that fat whopper Riaola was waffling on about.

I would imagine if it's true his agent has contacted press to have this released

Could have waited a week for international duty to save the poor atmosphere on Saturday.

It's a shame but something we knew would happen eventually.
We won the league th season after losing Lineker so let's not start slittinf our wrists on here yet

and made the CL in the season Rooney left !

Modern football ..... we are really just supporting the shirt .... not the players wearing it !

The teams in the Champions League that can meet our asking price: PSG Bayern Barça Real Madrid Chelsea City and maybe Arsenal. Of those teams who would want him? Chelsea and PSG. If he goes to Chelsea he has to fight with Costa for his place and PSG he has to battle Cavani. Both of those managers want players to play high energy and pressure. Then there is United who won't be in the Champions League and he would have to compete with Ibra. My point here is no move for him is going to perfect and some might even be worse. But he'll get to play on a couple of Tuesdays

Im so angry right now Mikey, hold me.

raw

Actually embarrassed for some people in here after reading some of their posts, "he's a snake", "let him rot in the reserves", "judas" etc.

Since he's been here he's proved he's been our best player for ages, scored goals and created goals, and always got on with his job. The lad has ambitions and has given us 3 or 4 years of top service after many thought he wouldn't hang around for more than 1.

I'll be gutted if he does leave but all he's done has told the club that at the moment he doesn't want to sign a new contract, a contract which he has zero obligation to.

Seriously lads, some of you need to give your heads a monumental wobble.

The teams in the Champions League that can meet our asking price: PSG Bayern Barça Real Madrid Chelsea City and maybe Arsenal. Of those teams who would want him? Chelsea and PSG. If he goes to Chelsea he has to fight with Costa for his place and PSG he has to battle Cavani. Both of those managers want players to play high energy and pressure. Then there is United who won't be in the Champions League and he would have to compete with Ibra. My point here is no move for him is going to perfect and some might even be worse. But he'll get to play on a couple of Tuesdays

Ibrahimovic has the same agent as Lukaku, highly unlikely he'd have them both at the same team competing for the same position. If united go for Lukaku it's because Ibrahimovic is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back