Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the number of chances they would put on a plate for him, the level of opposition in 90% of games, he would easily hit 50. Not neccesarily his open play but his finishing yes.
And what about the closing stages of the CL and the Classico and the games against Athletico.
Real are only interested in winning the CL and the big games in the league
The rest will take care of themselves.
Rom won't cut it against the really big teams.

But when asked about Drogba fuelling speculation that Lukaku will return to Chelsea, Conte said: ‘I think it’s not the right time to talk about this.

‘I have great respect for Didier Drogba because he’s a legend for Chelsea but I can’t talk about this because it’s not right to talk about players who are playing for another team.

‘You must have respect for other players, for the other teams and also for my own players.’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/14/anton...m-about-chelsea-target-romelu-lukaku-6575182/

Its not looking good but all the cards are stacked in evertons favour to make sure the get at least 80 mill,its not the end of the world,juve and atletico Madrid show what can be done if the money is reinvested properly!

Its not looking good but all the cards are stacked in evertons favour to make sure the get at least 80 mill,its not the end of the world,juve and atletico Madrid show what can be done if the money is reinvested properly!
Teams like Seville and Porto actually run their clubs on this basis. It's going to be hard to attract somebody as good as Lukaku is now so we just have to find the "next" Lukaku. There are plenty out there somewhere.

Teams like Seville and Porto actually run their clubs on this basis. It's going to be hard to attract somebody as good as Lukaku is now so we just have to find the "next" Lukaku. There are plenty out there somewhere.

Shame we couldn't get Monchi in as he's absolutely ace at what he done for Sevilla. Walsh for me still has question marks over him, hit and miss for me.

Shame we couldn't get Monchi in as he's absolutely ace at what he done for Sevilla. Walsh for me still has question marks over him, hit and miss for me.
In fairness I think we need to give him more time. Not much business is generally done in the January window. I'll judge him after the summer window, and even then we need to give the new payers time to bed in.

What Monchi has done at Sevilla has been outstanding though I agree.

In fairness I think we need to give him more time. Not much business is generally done in the January window. I'll judge him after the summer window, and even then we need to give the new payers time to bed in.

What Monchi has done at Sevilla has been outstanding though I agree.

I think his signings at Leicester this season were poor tbh (Musa, Mendy, Slimani) I think he has to get it right this season for us.

The chap is a bell end. He's two years left. If I was Ronald id say your staying for next season n if you don't try you can sit beside bill in the stand otherwise your staying cause you signed a contract. Then sell him after next season. Well take a hit of about twenty million so what though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back