Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's little point in talking about him being awful - again - for two reasons.

One, he's like this nine games in ten. No difference whatsoever.

And two, despite being this bad, he'll probably score. Two, probably.

He is what he is.

WHU have three central defenders.. EFC have nothing coming down the flanks so not Rom's fault..WHU with half their team missing started out behind the ball.. and now realize that they can win this..

There's little point in talking about him being awful - again - for two reasons.

One, he's like this nine games in ten. No difference whatsoever.

And two, despite being this bad, he'll probably score. Two, probably.

He is what he is.

Nope.

I couldn't care less if he's our record premier league goal scorer, the current top scorer in the league by 4 goals or wanted by the top clubs in Europe - he's crap at football and today's lazy display proves it.

Thing is mate, if we sell Lukaku - it isn't for the money, it's because he wants to leave to join a CL club.

What makes you think Hazard won't leave? if a big club comes in for him he'll be off.
Laughable claim, Hazard is already at a huge club, with one of the biggest fan bases in the world, and he himself, has said that he wants to stay, plus we have already told PSG and other clubs to eff off numerous times.

Laughable claim, Hazard is already at a huge club, with one of the biggest fan bases in the world, and he himself, has said that he wants to stay, plus we have already told PSG and other clubs to eff off numerous times.

Fishing.jpg

I've got one! I've got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back