Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was pretty diabolical as performances go. Didn't look arsed. Seemed more interested in pointing and whinging than controlling the football.

It was poor but he had no service, we would rather pass backwards and sidewards than get balls through for him to run onto or into the box for him.

Laughable claim, Hazard is already at a huge club, with one of the biggest fan bases in the world, and he himself, has said that he wants to stay, plus we have already told PSG and other clubs to eff off numerous times.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol If a true superclub like Real or Barca want him, he's gone.

The goals have been fantastic but he has a serious lack of ability and enthusiasm to help the team. I don't think I've seen him play well away from home this season.
Then again, that could be said for a lot of our attacking players.

Half-arsed today. Annoying, but the whole XI were the same pretty much. Reminded me of that 0-0 at Wolves a few years ago under Moyes.

That said, the service to him today was literally non-existent and he was isolated against 3 centre backs for the whole game. Barkley and Mirallas were horrible and Lookman is still terribly raw and wasn't able to change the game, despite his best efforts. We actually missed Valencia. He was the man who'd have changed the game a bit as he did against Burnley.

Good to see that you dont have any arguments against what i said, carry on

You are new money mate. You and City. I remember you and them bouncing around the lower leagues and I'm 38, I went to your ground years ago and it was like a tin shed, you're not a big club - you're a rich little club. Just like City. Thing is I quite like Chelsea, more than the other cockerney teams anyway.

Costa and Hazard will go to wherever offers the most money, plus Real Madrid have pedigree and History which is something Chelsea haven't got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back