Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rom,

Unfortunately you do not decide where you will be playing next year, that decision is up to your employers for which you have a legally binding contract with.

So to sum up, please pipe down

Regards

Yeah, that comes across that we've accepted a bid if he's talking to a club, although it's not entirely evident if he means us when he says 'the club'. It's a shame, thought we would have held onto him for one more season. But we set a very high transfer fee, so you'd hope that had been met.

We actually have no strikers now if he's gone. We needed to do enough rebuilding without having to buy a new top striker ffs. I would echo the lacazette shouts if it's true he doesn't need to pay for a champions league team.

Giroud, hernandez, iheanacho, rooney, sandro

Hopefully we could get two or three of the above. Can't see us being interested in hernandez personally

Pogba was a good signing and will only get better. But no, let's sign more limited footballers like Schneiderlin.

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that we are in a good position but we're not.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs and Liverp**l all have better squads and dare I say it, managers than us. Trying to achieve CL football the Spurs way is a lovely idea but not a feasible one.
Mate, first off - no. Just don't, yeah? At best I can call this statement silly.

Second - so the Spurs way is unfeasible despite Spurs managing it in the last 2-3 years running? Surely if it's unfeasible it wouldn't be possible again and again? As far as I know unfeasible doesn't mean repeatable?

And Pogba was a gigantic failure, and still is - 90 million gets you a world star, someone who grabs games by the neck, scores goals, is everywhere. Pogba does about 0 of these things. He went from superstar in Juve to a decent player in Utd in a snap. By your logic, Fellaini also helped them get 2 medals/trophies, so he's as good as Pogba at least then?

And you're literally judging a new regime, new manager, new backroom staff and new owner from just about one season. Even the RS wrote off their first one with Klopp.

To quote our manager - "but ok", let's hope we sign dross for 90m so we can be happy about it I guess.

james-van-der-beek-its-beautiful-so-beautiful.jpg

635876575871838933168283095_hipster-ariel-meme-generator-you-understand-nothing-about-my-art-e103ff.jpg

Lads we'll get nowhere near 100mill. It'll be 40mill in installments and 25-30mill add-ons. The club will say we got 70mill for him and that'll be that. Us slapping that price tag on him is the same as Sunderland saying 30 mill for Pickford. Aint gonna happen, just posturing.

How dare he want to play in the Champions league and win trophies!!!! How vary dare him, good riddance to that attitude.

Anyone got Andre Grays number??

I dont have a problem with his ambition plus wanting to play for the team he supports. However the whole situation that surrounds him has become tiresome and it just needs to end, but thats not going to happen until he moves.

He was always going to go, so we need to wish him well and move on swiftly.

It looks like it is Chelsea or no one.
If that is the case then if it were possible to sign Bathsuayi and get money as well in exchange for Lukaku then that would be very satisfactory.

I think it would be about 80m for Lukaku and 35m for Bathsuayi leaving us 45m to sign another striker.

If he was staying he'd have said

If we sell him with two years left then I want nothing to do with Everton anymore. It would show we aren't as ambitious as we say

It looks like it is Chelsea or no one.
If that is the case then if it were possible to sign Bathsuayi and get money as well in exchange for Lukaku then that would be very satisfactory.

I think it would be about 80m for Lukaku and 35m for Bathsuayi leaving us 45m to sign another striker.

Bathsuayi and Vardy would be electric.

Go already so we can all move on as I'm getting bored of him wanting this wanting that, yes he scores but his work ethic is terrible....Everton are in safe hands and we have a long term project that will hopefully see some good times ahead and most importantly silverware coming back to Goodison !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back