Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of our most prolific goal scorers, yet most want to get shot asap. He's got no loyalty to to our great club, a massive ego and a friggin high opinion of himself.

Strange how no big clubs have come in for him.

He's a flat track bully.

Off you go chaps, thanks for the goals and stuff.

Judas.webp

Cleared the debt.

Secured the land for the ground.

Rejuvenated Goodison.

Martinez's pay-off. Koeman's signing fee/compo.

£40m positive net spend in transfers in the last year.

But no, he's spent nothing.
OK, you can't have things all ways. You have been all over this forum stating that Bolasie was not £28m and Williams was not £11m so I would very much like to see your sums on that +£40m figure. Using YOUR figures for transfers.

Additionally, securing the land - no money has changed hands yet; cleared the debt - actually transferred the debt (and left the Vibrac loan outstanding). I will concede that he payed for the cladding.

Cleared the debt.

Secured the land for the ground.

Rejuvenated Goodison.

Martinez's pay-off. Koeman's signing fee/compo.

£40m positive net spend in transfers in the last year.

But no, he's spent nothing.

Yeah, I haven't been around too long but I get the sense that our balance sheet was a train wreck until Mosh came along. This is a long term project and I get how frustrating that is -- but without a sound balance sheet you don't have the financial flexibility to accomplish anything (without selling players), and even then you aren't addressing the underlying problem that's keeping you from being "a big club."

OK, you can't have things all ways. You have been all over this forum stating that Bolasie was not £28m and Williams was not £11m so I would very much like to see your sums on that +£40m figure. Using YOUR figures for transfers.

Additionally, securing the land - no money has changed hands yet; cleared the debt - actually transferred the debt (and left the Vibrac loan outstanding). I will concede that he payed for the cladding.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/everton-fc/transfers/verein/29 has some very precise figures for transfer fees.

Oviedo's sale, is the only one they don't have, but I'd guess that was £4/5M. Seems like we spent £73m and brought in around £55m, but we were in for other players too that didn't materialise. We are also getting £8m for Cleverley! Good trading. More money to spend in the future and Moshiri himself stated he'd cleared our debts and the fact we're moving so fast on a new stadium is all because of his presence. Even Raoila said 'Everton could win a title soon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back