Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon mate, no one would pay 80M or whatever for a player only to leave him on the bench. If Lukaku is coming, It means that Costa is leaving, and after the statements from Lukaku and Costa today, that looks near a certainty. A downgrade If you ask me, but i can understand Conte's reasoning

Costa downed tools on Contes watch, he was NEVER getting away with that.

Im not sure its a downgrade, I mean yes, I think Costa is the better player currently, but nobody knows what Lukaku for Chelsea looks like, Lukaku still has "growing" to do, hes 24 years old.

Costa downed tools on Contes watch, he was NEVER getting away with that.

Im not sure its a downgrade, I mean yes, I think Costa is the better player currently, but nobody knows what Lukaku for Chelsea looks like, Lukaku still has "growing" to do, hes 24 years old.
Yeah, but i dont know, this Costa thing os confusing as hell, he was set to sign an extension, but now he has Claimed that we have told him to leave? Lol, maybe we were the ones that pushed him to go to China after all.
As for Lukaku, yeah he is still Young and has a Lot of room for improvement, but idk, im not too comfortable going into the CL with Lukaku as our main striker

Yeah, but i dont know, this Costa thing os confusing as hell, he was set to sign an extension, but now he has Claimed that we have told him to leave? Lol, maybe we were the ones that pushed him to go to China after all.
As for Lukaku, yeah he is still Young and has a Lot of room for improvement, but idk, im not too comfortable going into the CL with Lukaku as our main striker

Take it from somebody whos watched him for the last 4 years, he could potential be the finest GOALSCORER in the world, he doesnt miss and his desire to improve is 2nd to none.

He has the hunger.

I see John Collins is the latest to correctly identify Lukaku as the limited footballer he is.

http://talksport.com/football/john-...on-striker-romelu-lukaku-good-enough-top-team

John Collins said something like 'Everton turned him into the player he is'.

He's actually not wrong in the respect that not many clubs would have given Chelsea a profit on a player who never played for them much. We had our eyes on him since the Moyes days, and Martinez believed in him. There was only WBA (and perhaps West Ham) interested in a loan deal initially. He chose us wisely and the glory of scoring goals at Goodison is much more special than those two clubs, with respect to them. I don't hate Lukaku I actually consider he is really intelligent and realises how football works, and he does the club a massive favour by making Everton a profit on him. Could be a huge profit which doesn't happen very often. How many clubs make £50m+ profits on a player they spent £28m on? We shouldn't hate Lukaku at all.

I see Batshuayi has said he won't stay as a bit part player. If Koeman can persuade him to come I think a part exchange could be on.

Embarrassing isn't it.
Insuspect
John Collins said something like 'Everton turned him into the player he is'.

He's actually not wrong in the respect that not many clubs would have given Chelsea a profit on a player who never played for them much. We had our eyes on him since the Moyes days, and Martinez believed in him. There was only WBA (and perhaps West Ham) interested in a loan deal initially. He chose us wisely and the glory of scoring goals at Goodison is much more special than those two clubs, with respect to them. I don't hate Lukaku I actually consider he is really intelligent and realises how football works, and he does the club a massive favour by making Everton a profit on him. Could be a huge profit which doesn't happen very often. How many clubs make £50m+ profits on a player they spent £28m on? We shouldn't hate Lukaku at all.
dont hate him, just think he has been disrespectful. Which was not necessary, that's as much my beef with him, he could have kept his mouth shut and just got on with it. As it is he comes across as arrogant. He needs to remember he was a Chelsea reserve player when he came to us. We have developed him as a player and allowed him to shine in a system setup for him.
Good luck to him. I hope it doesn't work out for him which is a shame. I hope he loooks back at his time with Everton as the high point of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back