Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
lBYwEDm.gif

Excellent point.

J2K1nv5.gif

Best Gif Ever

I think people forget how poor the service is that he currently gets. Stick him with the likes of Hazard supporting him and he'll be unstoppable.
He will be playing in a totally different team formation.
At Everton everybody was focused on setting up the chances for Lukaku,
At Chelsea it will be the job of Lukaku to set up chances for others as much as theirs to set up chances for them.
I expect him to have a really bright start for them, but next season I don't think Chelsea will win anything, let's see how he will be judged at the end of the season, even if he is leading scorer, but no silverware.

lBYwEDm.gif

Excellent point.

Pretty crap really 12 goals in last 16 appearances. Dont forget he started playing for Belgium before his 18th birthday.

I don't know if to laugh or cry at some of the comments about his abilities. People talk about his poor positioning, his poor first touch yet want mega money for him when surely if he was that bad he should be let go for free.

Pretty crap really 12 goals in last 16 appearances. Dont forget he started playing for Belgium before his 18th birthday.

I don't know if to laugh or cry at some of the comments about his abilities. People talk about his poor positioning, his poor first touch yet want mega money for him when surely if he was that bad he should be let go for free.

It's all a coping mechanism mate

People are gutted he's going so they're making out he isn't that good

I did the same when Rooney left all those years ago

I was wrong then and they're wrong now

Bossest slotter we have had in 30 years, be gutting to see him go but if he wants out then we have to get as much for him as we can and move on.

He is a World Class goalscorer, thats why we can demand mega money as there isnt many of them around.

As a footballer, he is quite limited.

It's all a coping mechanism mate

People are gutted he's going so they're making out he isn't that good

I did the same when Rooney left all those years ago

I was wrong then and they're wrong now

Not even Derren Brown coulda made me believe Rooney wasn't that good when he was leaving.

I thought you was questioning his record for Belgium. My bad, soz la.
There's certainly no shortage of turds for him to put to the sword at international level; but eventually you have to beat a quality side in order to win something, and that's where Belgium come unstuck with him leading the line.

It will be the same for Chelsea next season.

We play both Chelsea and United before then transfer window shuts, if either of those sides are his destination surly we should keep him until after those games are plated at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back