Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we stop talking about Lukaku now. He's made it clear he wants to leave. Let's discuss Everton's future, not past

Can we stop talking about Lukaku now. He's made it clear he wants to leave. Let's discuss Everton's future, not past
Myself, @Sapie88 @malfosse @COYBL25 have mentioned Lukaku in 2 of our recent posts, discussing Southport, AinsdaleLivingstone, Reg Christie and Llamas with Hats in the meantime.
We have done a fine job of derailing this thread imho.

I'd personally make him stay. Without him we will NOT finish in the top four. It will set us back years losing him. You simply cannot find strikers who score 25 premier league goals that would want to come here without CL football.

Is the 90m for the sale that important? It buys you Kyle Walker and Pickford these days, its nothing

Much rather we kept him for two years and made the top four. Club more interested in £££ than success

Myself, @Sapie88 @malfosse @COYBL25 have mentioned Lukaku in 2 of our recent posts, discussing Southport, AinsdaleLivingstone, Reg Christie and Llamas with Hats in the meantime.
We have done a fine job of derailing this thread imho.

I wouldn't say speculating which beach Rom has been visiting is derailing the thread mate.

More of an expansion of into new territories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back