Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find it strange how long this is taking. Surely if Chelsea were that interested we would of sorted this right out. Starting to think we may actually keep him.

We will spend the money first before he goes, and rightly so.

I reckon it's all done and dusted, no talk of it in the media. Chelsea reckon they have already signed a player but won't announce until july 1st, he came out and told us he already knows his next club. I reckon he will be gone this time next week.

I reckon it's all done and dusted, no talk of it in the media. Chelsea reckon they have already signed a player but won't announce until july 1st, he came out and told us he already knows his next club. I reckon he will be gone this time next week.

There's no reason to delay a domestic transfer until 1 July, because the window for transfers between English clubs began 1 June.

Anyone find it strange how long this is taking. Surely if Chelsea were that interested we would of sorted this right out. Starting to think we may actually keep him.

Maybe we've convinced him to stay as we've shown some ambition this window.

Maybe I'm horribly naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back