Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will all miss Rom when he goes.
Whether to some that will be alittle or alot. There will be times when we go arghh wish we had Rom or if only Lukaku was on the end of that!

Agree on that but if we are pushing for 4th neither Rom or Ross will be missed, for me its all about who we sign and when, 2 weeks now to the first pre season game, need to press on.

It's interesting that fans of both United and Chelsea don't really want him. I think there is a perception that because he failed at Chelsea previously he doesn't have what it takes to make it at a title chasing club. Personally I think it's more to do with the fact he is just an unlikeable guy. He lacks class. I appreciate the fume over his tweet the other night, playing on a pitch surrounded by Chelsea crests was maybe a little over the top but equally he’s not stupid, he knew what he was doing and the reaction it would get. It’s was an attempt to kick up the rumour mill again and just remind the world he exists and where he wants to go. He probably didn’t as much backlash from Everton fans hence his later tweet but even that reeked of arrogance.

When he’s gone (be it this summer or next) I will miss his goals but not him.

It's interesting that fans of both United and Chelsea don't really want him. I think there is a perception that because he failed at Chelsea previously he doesn't have what it takes to make it at a title chasing club. Personally I think it's more to do with the fact he is just an unlikeable guy. He lacks class. I appreciate the fume over his tweet the other night, playing on a pitch surrounded by Chelsea crests was maybe a little over the top but equally he’s not stupid, he knew what he was doing and the reaction it would get. It’s was an attempt to kick up the rumour mill again and just remind the world he exists and where he wants to go. He probably didn’t as much backlash from Everton fans hence his later tweet but even that reeked of arrogance.

When he’s gone (be it this summer or next) I will miss his goals but not him.

That's only until either signed him mate, then he would be world class.

It appears as tho my source is scared of the Weasel Index and is afraid to pass it on.

False alarm frandels.

But erm.

:bye::bye::bye:

Bye Rom...

man-city-v-everton-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back