Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe you think Lukaku had a bad season.

When he leaves there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth for years. People will wonder how they could have thought he was a loafer. Because we'll pick up a couple of puddings struggling to hit 10 a season.
And yet the team will finish no lower, and have exactly the same impact on cup competitions.

Weird that.

In an ideal world we would keep him as he had a proven track record. However he wants away so fair enough he can go. He scored 25 goals and the rest of our attackers another 15 so we can got 40 goals in total from them in the league. If the players who replace him and Ross and also the back up players who come in plus Mirallas score 50 between them we should be in a better overall position. Maybe one of the new strikers will turn up in big games and we can actually win at one or more of these grounds where out record is shocking.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed, I think he will be considered too expensive by the buying clubs at anything above 75 million and I don't see us letting him go at that price. You never know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back