Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants CL football. He wont get it here.

He's given us 4 seasons laden with goals.

He'll leave and hand us our summer spending in one fell swoop.

How on earth do you find fault with that?

You'll call him names but probably reserve the right to call an utter talentless clown like Naismith a great servant
Why can't you have both. Naismith did more for EITC than many others have, He also wasn't talentless , Lukaku has been terrific for us on many levels, Why does one cancel out the other ?? Why does any of this need a slag off...personally don't think think Naismith deserves it

Why can't you have both. Naismith did more for EITC than many others have, He also wasn't talentless , Lukaku has been terrific for us on many levels, Why does one cancel out the other ?? Why does any of this need a [Poor language removed] off...personally don't think think Naismith deserves it
Tbf, he developed form being the worst Everton player I'd ever seen in his first season here to a player who could at least put some work rate in in the final third. A terrible player though.

We honestly havent even touched the Lukaku money yet Dave.

Im telling ya, we as a club had that 57m to hand.

Sales, increased commercial deals and 135m from Sky, KERCHING.
Ha Ha Ha.

They cant lose can they? No matter how many times this club pulls stunts in the transfer window there's always a load of people who should know better who allow themselves to be fooled again.

I'm telling you: £25M-£30M net spend - TOPS.

Ha Ha Ha.

They cant lose can they? No matter how many times this club pulls stunts in the transfer window there's always a load of people who should know better who allow themselves to be fooled again.

Im just saying David, I have a DEEP understanding of the "state" the bank account is currently in, we still have some cash to play with.

And as ive also said, its not about net spend, its about backing the manager.

Ha Ha Ha.

That would be fine, shouldnt need to spend any more then that if we are going to get a big wedge for Rom and 25ish for Ross

Im just saying David, I have a DEEP understanding of the "state" the bank account is currently in, we still have some cash to play with.

And as ive also said, its not about net spend, its about backing the manager.
"Money to spend" + '"It's not about net spend" = we're pretty much recycling player sales again.

Nothing fundamentally will have changed at the end of August. We'll still have the same old model and people making excuses for it.

Tbf, he developed form being the worst Everton player I'd ever seen in his first season here to a player who could at least put some work rate in in the final third. A terrible player though.
A player, Who when played in his correct position scored a hat trick against Chelsea ??
Please then don't go to the "well chelsea were poop back then" because I could also do the same for united and Spurs were also not as hot...probably why our magic 72 points was far more achievable ??
BTW..
love u dave x

A player, Who when played in his correct position scored a hat trick against Chelsea ??
Please then don't go to the "well chelsea were poop back then" because I could also do the same for united and Spurs were also not as hot...probably why our magic 72 points was far more achievable ??
BTW..
love u dave x
The only way anyone could get a tune out of Naismith was to give him a free role - and then he'd get a goal for you every 8 games or something.

No decent team can afford a passenger like that. That's why he was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back