Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacazette going for £50m-odd and Morata going for around £60m-odd.

I just can't see anyone coming in with a £90m+ bid for Lukaku.

Sadly I think this is spot on.

I think we could still get £70m ish though when clubs get desperate. Just fingers crossed he's gone asap.

Sadly I think this is spot on.

I think we could still get £70m ish though when clubs get desperate. Just fingers crossed he's gone asap.

IMG_4065.webp

Reactions: DRM

Why?

We aren't getting anyone better.

Well, we can and will for a start, for reasons gone over time and time again.

But even if you are for some reason a fan of Lukaku, you should want rid at this point. The guy is toxic. Having him here another season would be disastrous - another year of him pestering for a move and speculation all over the shop, and another year of the team not adjusting to play decent football as a unit with a striker that fits the mould.

Well, we can and will for a start, for reasons gone over time and time again.

But even if you are for some reason a fan of Lukaku, you should want rid at this point. The guy is toxic. Having him here another season would be disastrous - another year of him pestering for a move and speculation all over the shop, and another year of the team not adjusting to play decent football as a unit with a striker that fits the mould.
Fair enough

If he stays past Sept 1st I'd be amazed if he didn't sign a new contract.

I can't see his ego allowing him to be the 6th or 7th highest earner, when a double your money contract is on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back