Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he stays past Sept 1st I'd be amazed if he didn't sign a new contract.

I can't see his ego allowing him to be the 6th or 7th highest earner, when a double your money contract is on the table.
Agree with that, think he would sign then but only with a lower release clause than £100m maybe £80m would be the highest we could get it to.

Agree with that, think he would sign then but only with a lower release clause than £100m maybe £80m would be the highest we could get it to.
Apart from staying in the long term, which is somewhat unrealistic, then I'd expect this to be the route that the club's hierarchy will be aiming for.

We'd get another year out of him with all the benefits that would bring and a guaranteed price next Summer that suited both him and ourselves.

Apart from staying in the long term, which is somewhat unrealistic, then I'd expect this to be the route that the club's hierarchy will be aiming for.

We'd get another year out of him with all the benefits that would bring and a guaranteed price next Summer that suited both him and ourselves.
Absolutely nothing in that for the player to sign. He'll be sold at half the price next Summer. Lukaku won't be signing any contract to get a release clause in twelve months.
He's gone anyways. It's been agreed.

Won't be back this week. Or ever.
If as you say he signed for Chelsea, they why hasn't it been announced? As you said world record fee then surely you would announce it before or on the day of your new kit(which was yesterday) for the shirt sales.

Don't give the "they there letting Everton buy a replacement" rubbish as Chelsea are a club with no class, they had a racist as there captain for 10+ years and subbed him after 24 mins.

Can't be it's because he's on holiday as they would of had pictures before he left, so what's the hold up?

Absolutely nothing in that for the player to sign. He'll be sold at half the price next Summer. Lukaku won't be signing any contract to get a release clause in twelve months.
He's gone anyways. It's been agreed.
Yeah but people say Barkley deal is agreed then next day they say Barkley is staying. We know nothing really and I was only going on the hypothetical theory that he was actually still here in September after the summer window had closed. He WON'T sign a deal with us before that and wants to get that move to Chelsea which probably will happen but you never know these days.

If as you say he signed for Chelsea, they why hasn't it been announced? As you said world record fee then surely you would announce it before or on the day of your new kit(which was yesterday) for the shirt sales.

Don't give the "they there letting Everton buy a replacement" rubbish as Chelsea are a club with no class, they had a racist as there captain for 10+ years and subbed him after 24 mins.

Can't be it's because he's on holiday as they would of had pictures before he left, so what's the hold up?
If it was a world record surely they would want it out there before Mbappe or Ronaldo moved and broke it again? Least they could say they broke it for a short time. Egos and all that.

Yeah but people say Barkley deal is agreed then next day they say Barkley is staying. We know nothing really and I was only going on the hypothetical theory that he was actually still here in September after the summer window had closed. He WON'T sign a deal with us before that and wants to get that move to Chelsea which probably will happen but you never know these days.
He's NEVER signing a new deal with Everton if he wants to leave. NEVER.

Deffo do not think he is already sold.

We simply wouldn't spend his money already if we couldn't afford it anyway, he could get injured tomorrow

I dont think he will go this year. Conte doesn't seem interested if the papers are to be believed and United haven't exactly been busting down our door for him. I think teams could be scared off by our price knowing they can probably get him in a year for 30/40 million after he's had another season banging in goals in the Premier League and a crack at Europe all be it the Europa league. I don't think he will sign a new deal but I just don't see anyone paying what we want this summer. If and it's a big if that's the case for a year at least we could have a very strong front line. Lukaku, Sandro and let's just say for ease as we are linked with him Giroud. It may have to be replaced next summer but that's a strong forward line to have a crack at the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back