Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

A boyhood fan of the club, Lukaku did not score a single goal for Chelsea in his first spell that lasted three years, during which time he was loaned out to West Bromwich Albion and Everton.

I don't think I had ever clocked that before... therefore seeing as we paid £28M to Chelsea when he had score 0 in 15 appearances for them, makes £100M seem quite reasonable for someone who has 87 in 166 for us. :-)

A boyhood fan of the club, Lukaku did not score a single goal for Chelsea in his first spell that lasted three years, during which time he was loaned out to West Bromwich Albion and Everton.

I don't think I had ever clocked that before... therefore seeing as we paid £28M to Chelsea when he had score 0 in 15 appearances for them, makes £100M seem quite reasonable for someone who has 87 in 166 for us. :)

Didn't we also pay about 5 mill just to loan him?

I hope some Chinese club bids £100m for him and we accept it, would mean any English club would have to match it or no deal.

I doubt it, 80M will do the trick i think

I think 80m might have done the trick if he had signed the contract extension but I reckon him and his tit of an agent were trying to force Everton into accepting an escape clause of 60-65m and so Everton have ensured now it will take a massive bid to prize him away. All the while he's losing about 50k a week in wedge he could have been earning.

I reckon you will have to spunk up some serious dollar for us to come out and play on this one as we are in no need or rush to sell.

So one minute Conte doesn't want Lukaku and wants Bellotti then the next he wants him more than anything?

Just shows 90% of sports journalists know sod all.

I think 80m might have done the trick if he had signed the contract extension but I reckon him and his tit of an agent were trying to force Everton into accepting an escape clause of 60-65m and so Everton have ensured now it will take a massive bid to prize him away. All the while he's losing about 50k a week in wedge he could have been earning.

I reckon you will have to spunk up some serious dollar for us to come out and play on this one as we are in no need or rush to sell.
Reckon he is losing more than £50k a week, more like £100k+ I would imagine. Any club who signs him will have to pay him close to £200k a week minimum if they pay the fee we are supposedly asking. His agent Jabba won't care though as he will get a huge slice eventually when he does move anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back