Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most insistent memory of him this year was when he didn't hold up the ball and Ashley Williams scrambled back to clear and gave out to him... when he shushed him I wished someone would fling the ball in his face the arrogant muppet! then when Williams handled for the pen instinctually flinging himself for the ball Lukaku stood gesturing and bitching at the final whistle with his best bud Tweedledum... sick of him, not a team player
Sell, sooner the better

You're not alone.

I know it's part of youth culture 'n all to instagranny everything but here is an idea, if you got loads of money and you having the best of everything, how about just enjoy it. No need to do a flashy video just to prove what you got for kicking a football around. Perhaps a few nice snaps on holiday to show where you been would be nice but that, that is just an abomination.

You're not alone.

So bloody true!

He's just never really "got" us. Probably the best striker i've seen play in blue in my life, but sport is about connecting to players from a supporter point of view. Can't get that with Rom. If he moves to United/Chelsea how long will it be till he starts calling a big move to Barca, Real or Bayern!

My most insistent memory of him this year was when he didn't hold up the ball and Ashley Williams scrambled back to clear and gave out to him... when he shushed him I wished someone would fling the ball in his face the arrogant muppet! then when Williams handled for the pen instinctually flinging himself for the ball Lukaku stood gesturing and bitching at the final whistle with his best bud Tweedledum... sick of him, not a team player
Sell, sooner the better

I think I lost a lot of respect for him after that. Like, arguing with your team mates is one thing, but then standing there at the final whistle and moaning about them with the opposition is another. It's getting harder to defend him and I just want it over now. There's also a little bit of me that thinks he might regret going to Chelsea.

What a pair of absolute fcking helmets. Trying so hard to be like pogba
i really hope reality does smack him in the face and knocks him down a set of pegs if his team makes it to champions league.

would love to see his gaffes and lack of effort lead to goals against his team and then have him benched for a majority of the rest of the season.

Rom is playing us all like a piano - turning the fanbase against him in order to force a move through. Have you ever seen the likes of this before? The power of social media.

I think I lost a lot of respect for him after that. Like, arguing with your team mates is one thing, but then standing there at the final whistle and moaning about them with the opposition is another. It's getting harder to defend him and I just want it over now. There's also a little bit of me that thinks he might regret going to Chelsea.

Exactly! I agree he may find it tough at Chelsea...he won't be forgiven as easily for the ball bouncing off his shins and the players around him will expect good service too and not just be there to hand it to him on a plate. Costa will be a tough act to follow in this respect. He'll be their problem then haha I look forward to a full team of players who want to play with us and march forward together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back