Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my great fear - after seeing them against Westaaaaaam yesterday, I'm not so sure. They have a very soft underbelly that is for sure. Hoping Karius isn't dropped either as he looks out of his depth.

I refuse to worry about the derby.

They ain't so hot.....no reason we cannot do them.

Aresenal and a rejuvenated Leicester though.....(n)

We could beat Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester and Koeman and the team will continue to be booed and heckled.

We have a really poisonous and vicious fanbase. It's no wonder many opposing managers, players and referees have commented on the atmosphere. It's hostile. But it's having the reverse effect at the moment. Not the positive kind.

Unfortunately once you upset the angry fan, there's no way back. I think Koeman deserves time (the squad is s**t) But he won't get it unfortunately.

new Ron interview...he actually said this:

"If I am an Evertonian...and I am"

Full quote:

--------------------------------------
“I know most of the opinions. If I am an Evertonian, and I am, I am also disappointed at one win out of 10 because that’s not what we need to do. We won’t win every game but one in 10 is under-performing by everybody, including me. But sometimes this kind of situations you need to understand. It’s not an easy answer - fight more, run more. It’s also about quality on the ball.

Of course we need to work behind closed doors for the future but the problem is now and if you think too much about January and next summer that is not counting this season. We need to resolve the problem now. It’s all about the commitment of the players – bring your quality in the team. We have spoken about that to get a better run of results but you don’t have time. We all know the fixtures coming up.

Every week we have several meetings about this and it’s more normal in difficult situations. That was good but finally the answer is on the pitch and not between four walls in a meeting room."

--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back