Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from the presser it's the players deciding to lump the ball from the back and not his game plan !!
Points to players not having the confidence to get on the ball.
All n all up to the manager to sort this mess out and get the players firing again.

So from the presser it's the players deciding to lump the ball from the back and not his game plan !!
Points to players not having the confidence to get on the ball.
All n all up to the manager to sort this mess out and get the players firing again.

Saying that though, they never had a problem confidence wise getting on and passing the ball around before Koeman.

Oh well, He isn't going anywhere just yet. Let's just hope to whoever he can turn it around, the next few games are vital and they are against our bogie sides in Arsenal and Liverpool.

I can't see us scoring mate, certainly not more than 1 or 2.
They are terrible at the back, but going forward we are as bad as we are at defending.
I hate the derby.
Hate it myself pal but I'd be more worried if they had been winning games and solid at the back.
I will wait till after the game tmrw to really think about it. any sort of positive result will change things next Monday

While I agree that we should be giving him this time. Is it actually Koeman who makes these signings anyway? His job at Everton is not manager its head coach isnt it? I was under the impression that Steve Walsh makes the signings and Koemans job is to manage the players and get them to perform on the pitch.

So far I would say he has underwhelmed hugely and doesn't exactly help himself with his lethargic approach and silly twitter escapades and comments about Lukaku moving to a bigger club.
Was about to say "of course, look at how long it took Fergie to get man u ticking" then realised he's just taking a paycheck, doesn't really seem to 'get' Everton, and in all liklihood doesn't plan to be here as long as it took for Fergie to get good results with man u.

So no. Show promise by the end of this season or get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back