Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I half expect to wake up to headline that Koeman has resigned, I dont know what it is, but he just doesn't seem to be enjoying or really embracing life at Everton

Sadly mate, that would still just be the last remnants of your dream

So what you're saying is you'd rather play crap with senior players rather than give your or inexperienced players a chance they've earned and deserve?

Seamus didn't lose his place through injury as he didn't start the season, regardless of that and Holgate's age and natural position, Holgate was playing a lot better than what Coleman has played since he returned.

And who cares if Davies is hyped or not, more irrelevant chatter... he deserves to be ahead of Cleverly and McCarthy, under no circumstances should those 2 no marks be holding up his progression.

Not at all. I have said many times that I think Davies should be in. However, we have watched these players game-in game-out for three years. Koeman hasn't. Koeman is giving himself time to formulate which first-team regulars are worth keeping, and which are worth moving on - that is completely logical.

Feel like I've been saying this for the last 5 games. I don't think giving a manager a huge transfer kitty to be successful is the mark of a good manager.

I don't think anyone has suggested that either.

But at the same time a manager needs to be able to bring his own players in when it's a case of completely changing how the team have played.

Not quite. They seem to think we spent £50m, when we actually spent basically nothing.
55949375.jpg

Not at all. I have said many times that I think Davies should be in. However, we have watched these players game-in game-out for three years. Koeman hasn't. Koeman is giving himself time to formulate which first-team regulars are worth keeping, and which are worth moving on - that is completely logical.

I know you like Toffee tv and Ped Toff! interesting at the start where they talk about Davies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back