Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I have noticed in the various interviews over the last few days is the growing importance of the triumvirate of Walsh ,Koeman and Unsworth to our future. It is becoming clear that Unsworth is being tasked with running a virtual shadow first team , comprising the best of our academy players along with quality young players purchased from other academies or teams to address any shortcomings. This team will then feed into the first team as per Koemans current requirements. All this under the aegis of Walsh who knits the whole thing together.
I must confess that seeing the growing evidence of how these three are working together I am increasingly optimistic and excited for our future , both immediate and long term.

One of the things I have noticed in the various interviews over the last few days is the growing importance of the triumvirate of Walsh ,Koeman and Unsworth to our future. It is becoming clear that Unsworth is being tasked with running a virtual shadow first team , comprising the best of our academy players along with quality young players purchased from other academies or teams to address any shortcomings. This team will then feed into the first team as per Koemans current requirements. All this under the aegis of Walsh who knits the whole thing together.
I must confess that seeing the growing evidence of how these three are working together I am increasingly optimistic and excited for our future , both immediate and long term.
Nothing but respect for Unsworth he's had a great influence on the youth since he's been here and probably a future Everton manager. Rather him than big Dunc to be honest.

Take away the blip v chelsea we are right up there. New formation is working a treat and long may it continue. If we can balance the goals around the team and stop being reliant on Lukaku we could still get top6 for me.

Against that, we escaped a similiar, or worse, shellacking at Manchester City :(

So those figures paint a pretty accurate picture of where we were at in early December.

I am just drawing a line under what happened before the Arsenal game and looking forward to making a move of at least one place up the table by season's end ;)

Pretty sure it would have been commented on already, but blimey, he seemed to be on the money with the next crop of Southampton kids.

0 4, and the Arsenal side aint all that. Relatively anyrate.
...same kids left their prints all over the LC campaign and they're in the final and have a great chance of being winners at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back