Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally I'd have kept Deulofeu.

I mean I understand totally the reasons we got shot but I'd have kept him just in case he pulled something out of the bag which we all know he's capable of but sadly rarely saw.

But that's just me.
Sadly he doesn't produce 'that something out of the bag' often enough. RK has had 6 months in the job. He stated when he came he would give the existing players the opportunity to impress. Judging by the 'culling' of Martinez's squad this month, not enough have convinced RK they have a future here under him. Sadly out of all the players he has released, Geri is the one that has saddened me the most.

Well personally I'd have kept Deulofeu.

I mean I understand totally the reasons we got shot but I'd have kept him just in case he pulled something out of the bag which we all know he's capable of but sadly rarely saw.

But that's just me.

Depends what he is like off the field.
Yes he has ability but too many respected clubs and managers have binned him off for me to think we have made a mistake.

We need a fully committed squad, be that the first 11 or those who are waiting their turn to play.

Depends what he is like off the field.
Yes he has ability but too many respected clubs and managers have binned him off for me to think we have made a mistake.

We need a fully committed squad, be that the first 11 or those who are waiting their turn to play.

Someone mentioned there were a few rumours he was a bit Billy Big Bollox off the pitch which I can believe actually. Probably didn't help.

Someone mentioned there were a few rumours he was a bit Billy Big Bollox off the pitch which I can believe actually. Probably didn't help.

Yep, it wouldn't surprise me.
Billed as the next 'Messi' as a kid probably went to his head sadly. He was pampered by the elitist of academies.
Lookman is the polar opposite.
It will be interesting to see who has the more fulfilling career.

Big fan of this tweet:

Sums Koeman up.

Between him and Walsh we've shifted a huge amount of deadwood. Next up is Kone tomorrow.

Even if we don't buy anyone tomorrow (IMO we will be making some moves), we'll save £9m in wages between now and the summer alone. All from players who haven't contributed this season. Our squad is still a good enough size considering the number of games we have left, and it might even mean some youngsters get game time.

We've needed someone to come in and start the squad again and Koeman's ruthless approach is perfect for this.

Now it's down to the club to bring in the players he wants starting tomorrow.

Sums Koeman up.

Between him and Walsh we've shifted a huge amount of deadwood. Next up is Kone tomorrow.

Even if we don't buy anyone tomorrow (IMO we will be making some moves), we'll save £9m in wages between now and the summer alone. All from players who haven't contributed this season. Our squad is still a good enough size considering the number of games we have left, and it might even mean some youngsters get game time.

We've needed someone to come in and start the squad again and Koeman's ruthless approach is perfect for this.

Now it's down to the club to bring in the players he wants starting tomorrow.

He's done what I do at the start of every Everton career on FIFA and sold all the players I hate. But in real bloody life!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back