Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but I mean they're was times we could of spent or should of but Moyes woudnt

This has to be the biggest load of crap I have ever read on this fourm. I mean the fact you're implying we had money under moyes just proves you're talking nonsense.

but if you have information to the contrary I'm all ears.

I inferred from that Koeman wants to push him out (to free up wages/squad positions?) and Niasse doesn't want to go (and lose those wages). Same for McGeady, I suppose, who Koeman also mentioned. Can't really blame them if they're on good money, though I can understand Koeman's frustration if they're prepared to take the money and not play.
He needs to spike their half time cuppa with E's and piss test them the next day. Instant dismissal.

Moyes spoke the truth tho, we were skint. RM took BS to a level I've never seen from any manager ever.

Agree there's an old saying about not trying to blag a scouser, Martinez tried to do it for 2 years and was saw through.

Koeman, eaarly doors speaks luke we like to hear, blunt and not spewing bullshit, if it continues he's on the right track.

Maybe so, but what does using a press conference to state that achieve over and above having that conversation with the player and agent? More likely to have the effect that Niasse digs his heels in.
The conversation has probably been had; Koeman is a massively experienced man; Niasse may dig his heels in, but the world knows he is on the market. I expect we'll be paying a chunk of his wages for the foreseeable, but getting rid still helps our manager's budget.

This has to be the biggest load of crap I have ever read on this fourm. I mean the fact you're implying we had money under moyes just proves you're talking nonsense.

but if you have information to the contrary I'm all ears.

No it doesn't. There's been quite a number of people stating Moyes woudnt buy at times as he's a Beaut.

Who is harder though Koeman or Moyes?
I love this no nonsense Koeman style - if you want a good team you have to pay for a good team. It isn't magic formulae - you just buy the right players, set up a solid unit, and train hard.

Really?

So moyes went "I've got this player ready to sign who'll improve our already threadbare squad...but nah! Because I'm a proper bell me".

what people have said this and what players did he refuse to sign?
Essien, Hart, Kuyt are three off the top of my head that he wouldn't meet the valuation of. Money was there to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back