Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that he did this interview when he is playing games...different to the last one he did when Oviedo had taken his spot.

@davek

Wow

So you want Koeman to fail that much, just so you can say "I told you so".....but now your hatred turns on the players also who say positive things a about him. Then you copy in the only other person on the forum with the same levels of negativity as you.

Actually didn't think you were this bad lad......but your obsession with this transfer window and what in your opinion the money should be spent on is really quite disturbing.

You have turned into the 24 x 7 doom merchant.

He gave the "no chemistry" interview after the loss at United.

Which he started in.

And Oviedo had taken his place but got injured...i think baines would have been sold this summer if martinez was still here.

A little surprised koeman hasnt binned him.

Wow

So you want Koeman to fail that much, just so you can say "I told you so".....but now your hatred turns on the players also who say positive things a about him. Then you copy in the only other person on the forum with the same levels of negativity as you.

Actually didn't think you were this bad lad......but your obsession with this transfer window and what in your opinion the money should be spent on is really quite disturbing.

You have turned into the 24 x 7 doom merchant.

You wanna play rough?

Ffs
the new regime not just koeman I include the board in this too if you haven't noticed who had left this club over the summer and the fact that trash like Niasse have their marching orders then your walking around looking to pick arguments over small details without actually paying any attention to what is going on
Wakey wakey
ZATARA still hasn't got over Martinez getting the well deserved boot

And Oviedo had taken his place but got injured...i think baines would have been sold this summer if martinez was still here.

Maybe realise that one of the best defenders ever seems to trust and rare Baines immensely and sees him as one of the key players for us mate.

Get over Martinez and after today when we hammer stoke all your comments about Koeman will look even dafter :)

I think today is a good test for RK.

Beating Stoke, something we once took for granted, is now going to be a good result after the last 2 years.
Stoke are still no more than a more cultured West Brom.

What you got Ronald? I think anything less than a win would send jitters amongst the fans.

Love this quote:

"I'm very happy with the work-rate of the team and how I like to improve and what we need to do,” the manager is quoted as saying in the Liverpool Echo.

“They are doing a lot of different things to last season and that's good. I believe in that way and that philosophy. Of course you need time to get everybody involved in that structure.

“But it's better a question for the players because they need to change. I don't change.

Maybe realise that one of the best defenders ever seems to trust and rare Baines immensely and sees him as one of the key players for us mate.

Get over Martinez and after today when we hammer stoke all your comments about Koeman will look even dafter :)

Its basically Stoke vs Stoke today if you look at the teams, though they have a few out.

I have a tendency to compare results year on year as a measure of progress. To date our results are identical from last season.

Going ahead at home to Spurs before surviving with point.

Then coming from behind to win at the Hawthornes.

We also progressed to the 3rd round of the league cup against lowly oppo.

But I think that's where the similarities end. The main differences between Ronald and Roberto are decisiveness and brutal honesty. While one spoofed about phenomenal performances and character, the other candidly states our lack of match fitness and openly names players who aren't up to scratch.

I once again look forward to Saturday afternoons, thanks Ronald. Here's to 3 pts today! Coyb

Because he's still a very good player.

Martinez was crap Zat. Even I can admit that now.

He genuinely didn't have a clue how to adapt or change. Shame as he could have been great for us had he learnt his lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back