Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation from that presser
Koeman says we never ever had any interest in Hart. Implication being that the Hart link was all press generated.
I think a lot of the wild fire links have been much the same quality .... Just press jarg.
So until I have proof to the contrary if Koeman says we are busy ... And judge us when the window closes ... I belie we are busy in the quiet efficient .. Feed the press nowt cos they lie through their teeth for a story ...kind of way we seem to operate these days.
I for one applaud this attitude and will happily change my mind and fume like a smoke stack if nothing has happened .... After the window .., up until then as a true blue loving Evertonian I am right behind him .., and the board

So because we haven't spent any money the board is letting him down ?
Are you for real ?
Fo you want us just to buy every GAsh player that's for sale until there is no money left just to satisfy your own need to see the board has made money available .
That's what Arsenal are doing right now ... Panic spending to prove they can spend ... Ludicrous behaviour

The reason we haven't spent as much as you clowns want is twofold
A the market is crazy for everybody this window ... Like Sharks in a tank
B the initial marquee players we wanted to sign hold out for CL football so that created a set back

If you want to see the support of the board for the manager don't ok at ridiculous measures like how much has been spent ... Do you think BK would have brought in this many players this window ? .... Look instead at the other things that are happening
The goodison. Face Lift
The progress towards a new exciting riverside stadium
The bringing in if a DOF to allow the manager to do what he does best .., coaching players
The determined aquisition of the manager from PL rivals
The clearing out of dead wood
Do
Me a favour ffs

Last edited:
Just an observation from that presser
Koeman says we never ever had any interest in Hart. Implication being that the Hart link was all press generated.
I think a lot of the wild fire links have been much the same quality .... Just press jarg.
So until I have proof to the contrary if Koeman says we are busy ... And judge us when the window closes ... I belie we are busy in the quiet efficient .. Feed the press nowt cos they lie through their teeth for a story ...kind of way we seem to operate these days.
I for one applaud this attitude and will happily change my mind and fume like a smoke stack if nothing has happened .... After the window .., up until then as a true blue loving Evertonian I am right behind him .., and the board
I'm afraid the sensible and rational approach you've adopted therein, will fall 'fowl' of the headless chickens this forum presently suffers.

So because we haven't spent any money the board is letting him down ?
Are you for real ?
Fo you want us just to buy every GAsh player that's for sale until there is no money left just to satisfy your own need to see the board has made money available .
That's what Arsenal are doing right now ... Panic spending to prove they can spend ... Ludicrous behaviour

The reason we haven't spent as much as you clowns want is twofold
A the market is crazy for everybody this window ... Like Sharks in a tank
B the initial marquee players we wanted to sign hold out for CL football so that created a set back

If you want to see the support of the board for the manager don't ok at ridiculous measures like how much has been spent ... Do you think BK would have brought in this many players this window ? .... Look instead at the other things that are happening
The goodison. Face Lift
The progress towards a new exciting riverside stadium
The bringing in if a DOF to allow the manager to do what he does best .., coaching players
The determined aquisition of the manager from PL rivals
The clearing out of dead wood
Do
Me a favour ffs

What deadwood has Koeman cleared out mate?

What deadwood has Koeman cleared out mate?

Ffs
the new regime not just koeman I include the board in this too if you haven't noticed who had left this club over the summer and the fact that trash like Niasse have their marching orders then your walking around looking to pick arguments over small details without actually paying any attention to what is going on
Wakey wakey

Ffs
the new regime not just koeman I include the board in this too if you haven't noticed who had left this club over the summer and the fact that trash like Niasse have their marching orders then your walking around looking to pick arguments over small details without actually paying any attention to what is going on
Wakey wakey

Well, its quite interesting as if you go down the route that this 'regime' has cleared out Hibbert, Osman and Pienaar (and more) then you need to include the fact that Gibson got a new 2 year contract under them.

Which is what i've stated several times. So we're in agreement.

Wakey wakey to you too.

Ffs
Wakey wakey
What position will Ryazantsev and Moshiri be playing mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back