Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the boy Mirallas had nice words to say about him in everyone's favourite newspaper:

Mirallas said he was mightily impressed by the decisive thinking from Koeman that rescued Everton from their poor opening against the Baggies.

"It was a difficult start," said the forward. "We played the same tactics as last week but the coach has seen directly it wasn't good and changed. After that we payed well, got in good positions and made chances to score.

"He's good because he saw directly the team had problems and changed it. He had the solution to win the game.

"When you're a player you see that and you're happy because he had the solution to win the game.

"We didn't panic."

the real test will be when we get beat, if he can't tell us we were phenomenal and that he was pleased with the work rate after a shitty 3 0 defeat then I don't think he is the man for us. I was taught as a junior coach that as long as the team have fun it doesn't matter.
We're not talking about kids playing in a Sunday league, we're talking about highly paid professionals. The method you are referring to is the one used by El Fraudo - and look how well that worked.

lol

Yes yes.....thankyou! :blush:

raw

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RK: &quot;We wanted to take the game seriously and you saw that in our team line-up tonight. Lukaku, Williams and Bolasie all needed 90 minutes.&quot;</p>&mdash; Everton (@everton) <a href="">23 August 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RK: &quot;We wanted to take the game seriously and you saw that in our team line-up tonight. Lukaku, Williams and Bolasie all needed 90 minutes.&quot;</p>&mdash; Everton (@everton) <a href="">23 August 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

oh ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back