Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to get behind the manager because he is the one good thing we can hold onto between now and the end of the season.
A straight talking and thinking man who must be astonished at the way the club has conducted itself at the highest levels within just a few months.

Decent bloke, really like him, hope he does well, think he deserves a lot better than us though.

FFS, Koeman himself has said it will take a least TWO YEARS to get Everton fighting for top 4.
In other words, it isn't going to happen overnight.
His priority will be to get us in to Europe either via the league or via the cups. That will instantly make us more attractive again. Ally that to a new stadium and bingo.
For what it's worth, I think our team now is well capable of challenging for Europe as Williams, Stek & Gana are great additions for if you don't concede, you don't lose.
By January, if we are still in and around the top, then I can see further additions but just buying for the sake of it is very Chelski

I bet he said that before deadline day not after it, bet he doesn't think that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back